We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Here I am! Options

gratefuldeadfamily2012
#1 Posted : 11/1/2010 9:34:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello. Im new to the nexus and am representing the Grateful Dead Family, (GDF). GDF is a family of about 6000 who follow the Grateful Dead town to town spreading happiness and enlightenment. The Grateful Dead has been around since about 1970, and members of the Grateful Family are from all over the country. The next tour begins on November 8th in Minneapolis, Minnesota and ends on the 19th in Worcester, Massachusetts. The reason I have joined the Nexus is because I am very interested in the spice and all of the teachings of the spice. I have used the spice many a time and have experienced breakthroughs also. As far as extraction I have never thought about it myself. It seems as if this is going to be a very exiting endeavor. For one reason or another, GDF controls the clean silver L, and i'm am definitely interested in that. Next fall i a going to be taking classes at New York University for synthetic/organic chemistry and pharmaceutical medicine manufacturing. Also I am interested in the study of sympathomimetic amines, Schuglin, and McKenna. Well that about wraps it up for my essay. I am glad to have learned about and to be offered an exquisite opprotunity to venture deep into the realm that is the nexus. I promise to read every file and book available. Thank You

Sincerely,
Grateful Dead Family Representitive

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Steely
#2 Posted : 11/2/2010 1:00:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Knowledge is here to be spread, not horded. Have fun, be you, and indulge yourself neck deep in the vast array of information that is Nexus.

Welcome Smile
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha