We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
" Drop acid, not bombs " Options

jasonm341
#1 Posted : 11/1/2010 12:47:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hello fellow psychonauts
as language is a wonderful tool us humans use, sadly it fails and limits us in so many other ways.so please forgive me if my verbal portrait isnt of the caliber of joyceSmile . well i guess im here like many others , to compare my profound expierences with you and read yours and hopefully learn somthing new about this and other realities..over the last view years i have expierenced some truly terrifing paranormal moment and events , i wasnt in a good place until i found lsd which simply saved me from cocaine and alcohol and put me on a spiritual path which im stil walking and finding new answers everyday . so to sum up guys im happy to be here and hope to become an important part of this community, oh and im not always this serious Laughing

cheers jason.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DivineDreamer
#2 Posted : 11/1/2010 12:52:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Same here my friend, i was an really bad alcoholic, i use to drink every single day, i did not know what to do without it and then one day, on my birthday i was introduced into Lsd, and was really going good until, the paranoia set in and thought all my friends hated me, still to this day i really havent been the same, but it has openend up my eyes and made me relize so much and like you also said it put you on your spiritual path me to, theres never a day i dont learn something new, and i just thought i'd share my thoughts.

Peace and Love.
Wake your mind up.

jasonm341
#3 Posted : 11/1/2010 1:34:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

DivineDreamer wrote:
Same here my friend, i was an really bad alcoholic, i use to drink every single day, i did not know what to do without it and then one day, on my birthday i was introduced into Lsd, and was really going good until, the paranoia set in and thought all my friends hated me, still to this day i really havent been the same, but it has openend up my eyes and made me relize so much and like you also said it put you on your spiritual path me to, theres never a day i dont learn something new, and i just thought i'd share my thoughts.

Peace and Love.

thanks for sharing DD , well i think first off lsd will give you a different perspective on things , like my first time i tooks acid i laughed for the first 5 hoursLaughing but when i got time to chill out i started to think bout my drinking and cocaine use and the damage id done to myself my career and my realationships with friends and family and it was such a humbling expierence , the spiritual stuff kinda of came on my next few times i took it but lsd definitely saved my life.

peace and love to you too my friend.

BenevolentSon
#4 Posted : 11/1/2010 3:20:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Jason, I too am obviously new here but so far I've been on this board everyday, even several times a day, I love it! DivineDreamer, the picture your using as your avatar, I was literally one click away from making it mine. When its in full size it really is an amazing peice of art. Trippy as fuck too Razz

BenevolentSon
#5 Posted : 11/1/2010 3:23:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Inkling63
#6 Posted : 11/1/2010 7:04:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Jason!
welcome to the boards, sounds like youve been having fun with acid, and in a thoughtful way. when you say it saved your life from the cocaine and alcohol how do you mean? do you not drink at all any more or just not in excess? For me the last few years have been quite interesting as i've done more drugs than ever before.. but also gained more insight into the reasons of why i would prefer not to be doing so many. (shamanistic ideas of them disconnecting you from the spirit source etc)

i guess what is important is that we are all on our own journey and that you try to follow your true instinct rather than live by another's code be it a shamans or societies. be confident in our explorations and not look for validation from the way others are travelling..

bit of a verbal doodle.. but they usually seem that way!

either way, boomboom, bien venido, have fun

peace