We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
GOLD ASH POWDER Options

mickster003
#1 Posted : 10/26/2010 9:14:20 AM

mike

has anyone heard of this....
apparently its a miracle drug that cures aids and cancer and everything else you can think of including energy balance/flow and improved day to day well being and over all health.

i saw this in a healing documentary i got with a massive ayauasca torrent dl
http://www.gold-ash-powder.com/Production.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kratom was used for physical labor in Thailand prior to its illegal classification. Consuming Kratom lowers body temperature by approximately a degree, increases melanin production in the skin—providing more sun protection, and it is energizing both mentally and physically. It is also used to treat diarrhea, normalize blood sugar in diabetes, normalize blood pressure and battle intestinal parasites.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 10/26/2010 10:54:50 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I very much dislike these kind of unfunded claims of a 'miracle substance' that "heal serious diseases (like i.e. cancer, AIDS etc.)". They target groups that are very desperate and vulnerable for this kind of marketing.

I also very much dislike the ordering page on that site although it makes perfectly clear what their intentions are.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

mickster003
#3 Posted : 10/26/2010 11:45:24 AM

mike

me too except i belive this is legit... it coincides with up to date research done by scientists that i saw on an online seminar

dont be so quick to judge...

watch this video i know its long but damn is it imformative.
http://video.google.com/...ocid=4039709112325657265
based on the book the guy wrote "Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark"

look up;
Monoatomic Elements
Ormus
monoatomic gold

I belive what IS, not what i see or people tell me is

SAYAGYI U SHEIN's 22 yr pills have been studied and proven and they have upgraded to gel capsules and improved on the site within the last year

although i agree with your thoughts on the ordering page,, little iffy, kinda confusing but i intent to try a small batch in the future seems as its reletivally cheap, and it is just money and ppl gamble their money on stupider things.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kratom was used for physical labor in Thailand prior to its illegal classification. Consuming Kratom lowers body temperature by approximately a degree, increases melanin production in the skin—providing more sun protection, and it is energizing both mentally and physically. It is also used to treat diarrhea, normalize blood sugar in diabetes, normalize blood pressure and battle intestinal parasites.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 10/26/2010 12:01:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If this is true, why isnt there a single published peer-reviewed paper on this? why do you only find this on shady websites that are obviously trying to sell it or associated with those trying to sell it (or of people with no critical thinking to actually question what they are blindly reproducing)?

Cure for aids, cancer? Yeah right, then why arent they saving the world right now? Whats keeping them from going to africa right now and saving the lives of millions of people? If it works as its supposed to, it would be soooooooooo easy to publish a paper and revolutionize the world, but no, better keep it in badly designed websites and make gullible people buy it, right? Soooo well-intended they obviously are....

and damn, for someone who found the cure for aids and cancer, they sure can't spell things right.. "alchimistic" is not a word, sorry...

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 10/26/2010 12:11:38 PM

"No, seriously"

mickster003 wrote:
me too except i belive this is legit... it coincides with up to date research done by scientists that i saw on an online seminar

dont be so quick to judge...

watch this video i know its long but damn is it imformative.
http://video.google.com/...ocid=4039709112325657265
based on the book the guy wrote "Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark"

look up;
Monoatomic Elements
Ormus
monoatomic gold

I belive what IS, not what i see or people tell me is

SAYAGYI U SHEIN's 22 yr pills have been studied and proven and they have upgraded to gel capsules and improved on the site within the last year

although i agree with your thoughts on the ordering page,, little iffy, kinda confusing but i intent to try a small batch in the future seems as its reletivally cheap, and it is just money and ppl gamble their money on stupider things.

I see no scientific sources at all, just insinuations and mediocre assumptions. Can you point me to actual scienitific research where they did the test in a double blind study with a large enough population to at least show any beneficial effects (especially for the anti-cancer and anti-AIDS claims!)? I think it is VERY wrong to make such claims without proper research done, for all we know it's just a placebo effect and people with cancer and aids still die and the same 'positive' results can be obtained by eating sugar pills instead of 50 dollar(!) gold pills.

Rest me to say that I think it is naief when someone accepts these kind of exceptional claims without any proper research done on it. Is Coca Cola the best cola just because they state so? Are the conservatives the best for the white house because they say so?

Kind regards,

The Traveler

mickster003
#6 Posted : 10/26/2010 12:16:32 PM

mike

Quote:
The ORMUS elements are the precious metal elements in a natural non-metallic form. In this form they are much more common than they are in their metallic form. They exhibit strange properties. Sometimes they disappear, levitate or pass through solid objects. They seem to be related to the ancient alchemical materials, and have been linked to the Biblical manna, shewbread, King Solomon's gold and the Egyptian mfktz

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 10/26/2010 12:21:55 PM

"No, seriously"

mickster003 wrote:
Quote:
The ORMUS elements are the precious metal elements in a natural non-metallic form. In this form they are much more common than they are in their metallic form. They exhibit strange properties. Sometimes they disappear, levitate or pass through solid objects. They seem to be related to the ancient alchemical materials, and have been linked to the Biblical manna, shewbread, King Solomon's gold and the Egyptian mfktz

Nice, but where its this claim coming from? Does it have any scientific background? To me this sounds more like another unfunded claim.

We want acutal data that can be reproduced not some magical properties of a so called ORMUS element. Rolling eyes

Kind regards,

The Traveler

mickster003
#8 Posted : 10/26/2010 12:31:25 PM

mike

yes i hear you, its funny though i felt the same way about dmt untill i tried it

Autodidactic
#9 Posted : 10/26/2010 12:42:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just the fact that it has Mercury in it scares me away. The only somewhat decent supposed cure-all or at least cure some things that I've seen so far was colloidal silver. I don't know about all the claims that people make about that stuff, though I can testify that it healed a recurring tooth infection I had a few times a year for a couple years permanently.
*The above text represents a fictional alter ego, none of it is based on the experiences of a real person.*

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." Oscar Wilde

The Traveler
#10 Posted : 10/26/2010 1:15:15 PM

"No, seriously"

mickster003 wrote:
yes i hear you, its funny though i felt the same way about dmt untill i tried it

With DMT an actual scientific dose/response study is done. Also there are several scientific papers on Ayahuasca where the Ayahuasca is tested under scientific conditions.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8297216
http://www.maps.org/news...ters/v08n3/08312rib.html

Furthermore, I like to point out that with DMT you can very easely see if it works or not, the difference between DMT and no DMT is far beyond any placebo range. However, with these 'cancer and AIDS curing' gold pills that is not the case: You take the pills and there is no apearent signal that something has been changed or not and thats the reason why you need a double blind study to see if this substance is working better as a placebo.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

vibrancy3
#11 Posted : 10/26/2010 1:52:36 PM

Josh

oow god that is abit of a dodgy site, looks lke someones blog site or something ?

Sircun
#12 Posted : 10/26/2010 6:26:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i make some ormus in my house, and feels like a miracle, when it agreed with psychedelics, it is clear that works, is very healing ...
is like a stimulant nootropic ansiolitic, and very addictive, these elements are present in fruits and plants in very small quantities, but the extract of salt, you may feel, is beautiful ..
science does not provide this yet, but you can show it is safe, but it have a spiritual reponsaviliti, and if you don't asume this, can be dangerous.
if you want to stay forever in the hyperspace, this is the way... I do not take enough, but I could feel the magicPleased
love and gratitude :=)
life is a gift, each decision determines the future of the universe..
acetoeteno.com.ar
www.soundcloud.com/masinstrumentosmusicales
www.myspace.com/lucasysucomputadora
..everything I write is a figment of the imagination..

magickpsychonaut
#13 Posted : 10/31/2010 8:13:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm also keenly interested in white powder gold/ORMUS, especially in conjunction with DMT/entheogens. I've made my own ORMUS and have only been able to take it for 2 or 3 days at a time. There were subtle effects, more relaxed, clarity of thought, and a little buzz. I'm interested in knowing other people's experiences
"Talent does what it can, Genius does what it must"

Vector
#14 Posted : 10/31/2010 10:07:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

usually i try not to pass judgment and try to give everyone a fair shot, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this is complete and utter shite.

no one can show any evidence of these substances being useful, only personal stories about how its "magic." I'm not going to take the pepsi challenge because I doubt that this is good to put in your body every day, and there's clearly no logical evidence for it being safe.

I know us DMTers seem like really far out freaks to an outsider, but we're actually quite reasonable people and its very difficult to pull a fast one over on us.

This thread is way off topic (i don't care what you say, this has NOTHING to do with DMT) and is basically spammer scammer drivel.

To all indifferent parties reading this thread: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS. I'd put it on the same shelf as magnet therapy and scientology

myrmymd
#15 Posted : 11/1/2010 3:14:07 AM
Miki

http://www.helium.com/it...fects-on-the-body?page=2

"It appears that this product is too new on the market for any serious research into the risks to have been discovered apart from it being an "Illuminati mind-control plot"."

http://www.colloidalgold.com/study.htm

"In this pilot study colloidal gold (Aurasol-tm) was found to be rapid acting (within one week) by reducing joint tenderness and swelling, without side effects, improved ones feeling of satisfaction in the ability to perform activities and reduce fatigue in 8 out of 10 patients with long standing erosive RA. The study will continue for one year. More definitive controlled trials should now be undertaken with colloidal gold."

This stuff is experimental, abundant, and over-emphasized. I wouldn't take it since the only scientific studies I found were on the second website, which clearly states that it would only make you slightly smarter with less joint pain and fatigue. I also read some other medical sites which stated that water soluble gold products can only be considered gold chloride which is highly toxic, however I didn't know if they were scientific or not, so I didn't quote it.

Anyways, I just say have fun if you really want it, but in my opinion it's not worth taking a 50 dollar pill every day to make you get a spring in your step.

Potter
#16 Posted : 11/1/2010 5:46:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Scam, pure and simple, probably a dangerous one at that. People should not be consuming heavy metals in any form.

Don't waste your money, don't risk your health.

The Traveler
#17 Posted : 11/1/2010 6:33:38 PM

"No, seriously"

This thread is now locked since there is no solid scientific evidence to support said claims and all that this thread does is divide the unity we have here. If people would like to discuss this further then there are other sides to take this fight to.

Kind regards,

The Traveler