We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Officially the best way to get the full spectrum goodies from B.Caapi Options

Loggan08
#1 Posted : 10/31/2010 1:18:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

60 celcius water. tblespoon 5 percent vinegar per liter using https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/The_Herbal_Percolator and regulat 3x3 cooking on the remaining vine.

Any thoughts on this.

got 1kg white shredded caapi at home and 400g powedered chaliponga on its way, any ideas what to do with them_

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ragabr
#2 Posted : 10/31/2010 3:18:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There's absolutely no reason to do a 3x3 after having used THP.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

defunkt
#3 Posted : 10/31/2010 4:15:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The herbal percolator looks like a great tek and it's next on the list for SWIM as well.

SWIM also has some nice vine and chaliponga and is curious how much caapi you'd need in this tek for a full-on caapi experience? 30-40 grams? Also, it sounds like the recommended chaliponga dosage is between 5-10 grams. BTW, taking mescaline and caapi together may be a power combo as well.

Looking forward to reading your results with this tek.

gibran2
#4 Posted : 10/31/2010 11:37:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Take a look at this thread: Is Caapi Extraction as Easy as it Seems?

Alkaloids can be removed very quickly from caapi IF the caapi is shredded very fine. It doesn’t take 9 hours of total boiling! I managed to extract 2% alkaloids with 3 boils of 30-45 minutes each.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

ragabr
#5 Posted : 11/1/2010 12:14:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM recently tried out 69ron's suggestion of 30 minute boils. She used 1L of water to start each boil and added .5L halfway through, and a tbs of vinegar each time. On the 6th boil, the water came out completely clear. This was with 60g of caapi. The brew came out at least as strong as the same amount of caapi using the traditional 3x3. She also had great success with THP, running water through until it came out clear, same proportion of vinegar to water.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

olympus mon
#6 Posted : 11/1/2010 6:20:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

so guys, is it an accurate assessment of getting all the goodies out by getting the water to stay clear?

would anyone say that the water reaches maximum saturation sooner than 3 hours therefore wasting time and potential alkaloid extraction boiling past this point?

im really glad to hear from gibran2 that he also feels the more you shred the easier and more thorough the extraction. i do this and have been told im wasting my time by some folks. i never agreed with them though.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

gibran2
#7 Posted : 11/1/2010 1:52:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

My guess is that all of the alkaloid salts are extracted even before then. I only did 3 boils for my extractions, and the water was nearly colorless (but not clear) with the third boil. Acetate salts of harmala alkaloids seem to be fairly soluble in hot water, so after the third boil there’s probably very little left.

(As an aside, it’s also a myth that MHRB powder needs to be boiled to get DMT of it. I recently tried a room temperature extraction – room temp. water plus a splash of vinegar, stir, settle, decant x4 – and my yield was just as high as using boiling water. So for all you A/B people out there using MHRB powder – boiling is not necessary!)
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.