We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
real or fake LSD Options

FelixsMom
#21 Posted : 9/2/2008 3:11:05 AM

Beverly

Hey, no need to be sad, Crying or very sad IslandH!
My understanding is that LSD has no taste at all.

Feel better, dude! & How are you, Histones? K?
Smile

islandhome wrote:

it came on in 30 min to an hour
had a metalic tast

Crying or very sad
"If you rely only on your eyes, your other senses weaken."
- Frank Herbert, Dune

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

histones
#22 Posted : 9/2/2008 4:03:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

5 seeds is active, just above thresh hold. very mental.

some tightness of the stomach at around 2.5 hrs...

had a really nice bike ride to the forest, climbed a bluff, spent a couple hrs just drawing and sitting on a park bench. i felt quite content "in my place" i didn't feel a need to move for quite some time. I could really identify the slight stomach discomfort. it was around this time i could detect distinct changes in my visual feild. I would definately do more next time. maybe 10 seeds,

i rode to a beaver pond and smoked some spice, maybe 50mg, there were like 35 ducks just chilling in their habitat. it was awesome, i felt very comfortable keeping my eyes open and *fronting the rush*

it was all down hill home, i snacked on the many berries along the way.

afterglow? for sure Smile

islandhome
#23 Posted : 9/2/2008 4:12:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lol
ya not sad to much
those times i would not take back for the world
i guess im a big dob head then
if thats infact what i took
please every one go and try that then
its kick azz Laughing
You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams

'Coatl
#24 Posted : 9/2/2008 4:50:20 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Grind 7-13 HBWR seeds.

Place the ground seeds in a shot glass, add teaspoon of peppermint oil and fill the rest of the way up with water, stir, leave in fridge overnight.

Take the shot.

Chase with a good mint/peppermint tea, made with many many grams of dried or better yet, fresh peppermint/mint.

Smoke ganja 30m after ingestion, cannabis and ginger will help with nausea.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

lucious
#25 Posted : 9/2/2008 4:56:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In swims misspent youth, mid to late 90s, he took 'lsd' quite often. Swim agrees with much of the thread starter. especially the colors, though the red perhaps shifted towards magenta a bit. Swim did experience stomach trouble though often this was end of experience when you start to realize you havent eaten in a while yet still are not ready to eat. Often objects seemed to have duplicates of themselves in the two shades at slightly different perspectives as a common visual distortion, mixxed wih the crawling and breathing that is common to many tryptamines.

Much of the lsd that swim took was very similar, a little speedy, 4-5 hours of 'tripping' then a few hours of being altered but surely not peaking. There was slight bodyloads, we all know them wanting to yawn, muscle tension, not neccissarily bad, and the little dry spot in the back of your throat. Swim indulged in all sort of situations, home with oblivous parents, later at home not living with parents, at school, at parties supervised and not, as well as eveyone doses and alone, and all by his lonesome, and even once with his father when he was much older. More than a few times swim ingaged in pissing contest with a few other male friends, basically daring eachother to take more. We knew nothing of other 'psychedelics' that were active in such small quantities. I can see in my age that those pissing contest could have gone very badly had we gotten something passed off as lsd. A few batches stood out though.

Black Gel:
These were black pyramids made of some melt in your mouth, over a few minutes, hardend 'gel' substance, they had 2 gold flecks in one of the facets. They taisted unmistakably like a vitamin c tablet.

I took these many times. Onset at around 45 min sometimes sooner or maybe just felt that way. These felt very much like the familiar lsd, with a few differences. Little bit clearer head, not speedy at all relaxing even, no body load, other than the fuzzy fizzy feeling, if you concider that load, and very good visuals. In addition to the common distortions, wood grain becoming thosands of faces, seeing entire cities in a bottle of water, and a sheet/wallpaper of hallucinations effect like some of us have become familiar with in another substance. But not so complex, one example I was looking at my ceiling and saw a sheet of pink flowers with yellow centers rotaiting in unison against the white ceiling. Also I heard hillarious cartoon sounds on a few of the experiences boioioiongs and such.

I still have yet to run into anything concidered lsd as wonderful as this batch.

White Magic:
This was whitish blotter, oversized, had feint ~s aranged in a diamond. It taisted bitter.

I was given this hit, was about to throw a party and was being given a preview of what had just come in and would be there. I think nothing of being told this is a new batch of some crazy acid. At the time lsd was common, and this had come from a source that had supplied good stuff many times before. I popped the hit at work, as i was heading home, about 5 minutes away.

Home listening to some tunes, smoked a joint to relax from work. Hour later I realized I should be tripping by now. Smoked another joint and put on, Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, by the second cd im am getting alerts but they are different that I am used to. I feel cold and a little numbed, as aposed to the fluttering fizzy warmth of the familiar lsd. Then on thru the eyes of ruby it hits, and hard.

I feel like the air is made of lead, myself feels the same, rushing hard. The tassles on the persian style rugs hung as curtains are twisting and writhing like snakes, the rugs on the floor are flapping in that i can even catch glimpses of their underside, and the ceiling is dripping what can only be described as yellow highlighter juice. Body feels toxic, stomach feels bloated, the surroundings take on a strobing flickering effect like watching a very old film.

I knew I was in trouble. Weve all been to omg im gonna die, this was different though, as i realize im am not really in psychedelic headspace, i am more agitated than anything, and was worried about my health more than thinking i was about to die.

About 8 or 9 hours later things have settled down a bit. No longer rushing so hard and the lead thing has diminished, but i am still hallucinating quite heavily. Object are cycling through the entire color spectrum, especially white objects, the yellow highlighter juice has persisted, the strobing is not so bad. I tried to sleep a few times to no avial, until the next evening. Visual distortions remained even after that sleep though much lighter and faded over the next few days.

This is my only experience with a reported 'psychedelic' that I would concider a bad trip. Felt like I had had the hell beat out of me, and left me emotionally numb for a long time, several months. I do not think this would have been so bad had I not expected the familiar lsd.

Now after being more learned of other substances I suspect that the black gels we all cherished were perhaps ald-52, and the white magic was one of the DOxs.

69ron
#26 Posted : 9/2/2008 6:04:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has had those black gel pyramids many years ago. Those were fantastic! SWIMs favorite by far was the Escher blotters. They were black and white with that famous Escher artwork on them, the ones with the birds going from day to night. Those were perhaps the best “LSD” of all.

SWIM believes he’s had perhaps a total of 20 different compounds being sold as LSD. In the early days, nearly all of it was real LSD, but as the times passed, more and more LSD substitutes started appearing on blotter. SWIM knows because the real stuff is like LSH but without all the side effects, and its more visual.

SWIM has had DOB, DOI, and DOM for sure and didn’t like them because of their long duration mostly. They were interesting, but not as nice as real LSD in SWIM’s opinion.

Not all the LSD substitutes were bad. Some of them were better than real LSD. SWIM doesn’t think the Escher ones were real LSD. The effect was so smooth and visual with almost no metal effects at all. They were perhaps ALD-52, which is NOT LSD. The LSH bodily feelings, LSH style euphoria, and LSH style mental effects were not present in it, so it could not be LSD.

LSD isn’t the only drug that’s active on blotters. ABDF (Bromo-DragonFLY), DOB, DOM, DOI, DOC, DOEF, and DOET can all fit on a thick blotter in active doses. A thick blotter can hold about 3 mg. That’s the threshold dose sublingually for 5-MeO-DMT.

If you let three thick 3 mg blotters of 5-MeO-DMT sit under your tongue and don’t swallow it you’d have a very nice 5-MeO-DMT trip. It burns your tongue like hell though. I’ve never heard of anyone selling such blotters with 5-MeO-DMT on them. It would be cool though. A 5-MeO-DMT sublingual trip peaks in about 15 minutes and lasts about 45 minutes. SWIM has often thought about making his own blotter for 5-MeO-DMT.

Where can you buy blotter paper that can hold 3 mg or more? And how would SWIM go about putting his 5-MeO-DMT on it for personal use?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

polytrip
#27 Posted : 9/2/2008 10:59:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I must have taken LSD for over a thousand times. By far the most of it was in blotters. There where over 20 different types of blotters available then and only one of them felt realy different then the others.It was a picture of the sun, spread over 4 blotters, with a dark blue background. It-like the others-started to work about an hour after i took them, but they felt different. They-very unlike the others- dissoriënted me, and sometimes i had short black-outs. That freaked me out a bit, because then i was suddenly 4 meters from where i was before, or something. It felt more like LSA then LSD although it had psychedelic aspects as well. The visuals where far less and sometimes it seemed as if there was the constant sound of a bag-pipe in my head. I still don't know what substance it was, but it definately was not LSD, or it must have been real lousy LSD with too much by-products, other lysergic's, or raw lysergic-acid in it.
I wonder if anybody else had this sun-blotter in europe during the mid 90's and what they think it was.

There where also some papertrip's i really liked; one with a picture of a dragon on it spread over 4 blotters, one with the asterix and obelix druïd, panoramix, spread over 25 of them (this was a rather strong one but less pleasant (more speedy) than the dragon) and there was one with a bart-simpson picture that was realy great. Another that was not so strong but really nice was of a coulored sitting budha (there also was another budha-picture-blotter that i did not like that much, wich wasn't coloured).

69ron
#28 Posted : 9/3/2008 2:33:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A lot of the bart-simpsons out there were not real LSD.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

lucious
#29 Posted : 9/3/2008 10:04:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe one can purchase blotter art on the net, could also check your local headshop. be aware some place just having perferated blotter could get you locked up, and in some cases charged as if it were lsd, even with nothing present on the paper. could also try an actual paper supplier. or maybe try some sort of semi dried plant material, leaf of some sort.

polytrip
#30 Posted : 9/3/2008 10:55:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

there where several bart simpson's then. Even 2 different simpson pictures. I only had one of them ( my dealer ensured me, for what it's worth, it was the 'real bart simpson'Pleasedand it caused a very pleasant, visual and warm experience with most of the typical LSD features. But sometimes when a certain blotter logo is recognized as of good quality, others start to copy it. This also happens with XTC a lot.
Still i wonder what that sun-trip could have been. It really sucked.
I'm also curious to which 'brand' others had in the 90's and their experiences with it. My absolute favorite where this dragon and the coloured budha, on paper with sort of red wires in it. On the druïd i have mixed feelings because it was as strong as the dragon but still less pleasant, less warm.
Of the ones i frequently had my best top ten list would be
1-dragon
2-druïd
3-coloured budha
4-bart simpson
5-superman
6-albert hofman on his bike
7-ohm sign
8-penguin/donald duck
9-spiral
10-raspberry/winged doorkey

the large uncoloured budha and the sun-blotter are the ones i realy disliked,

histones
#31 Posted : 9/3/2008 7:40:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

does anyone know about the Saturns? my first blotter was a blue Saturn on a white background.

i had half of a hit and tripped quite strong, wood grain became lavender pastel and rose haze.. it was many years ago, but i am curious if it was authentic.

what color is liquid LSD? can the color of the liquid be a different color depending on what is used? The liquid I have experience with is slightly amber, it works just fine being dropped onto the hand. no oral ingestion needed.

experienced heads GUARANTEE its authentic. my feeling is they are true to their word.

polytrip
#32 Posted : 9/3/2008 9:42:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i knew the saturns. I didn't think of them as very strong, or special (these ones could have been fake and in strength comparable with maybe 150 micrograms LSD). But the first time you take LSD is always special, so i can see why you mention them.
I must say that i remember that there where always copy's circulating of the real popular ones. I remember there where druïds and simpsons with figures on the backside and you had the same ones of wich the backside was just white.

lucious
#33 Posted : 9/4/2008 5:26:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swimmers should bare in mind that the same blotter prints are used by various operations so someones purple dragon may have been totally different dosage, if not chemical, than anothers.

strawberry fields: pink background repeated lineart strawberrys
not very strong, but not weak enough to be disapointing

shitty kitty: aka felix the cat full figure not just the face whitish bg
another not overly strong but would deffenantly get you there, good for in highschool dose

purple jesus: the alex grey jesus
came with a dealer warning, not resposible for insainity, very strong one swimmer thought they were god for a little while

blue shield: blue sheilds on light blue bg
good

black gel: black piramid gel gold flecks in one facet
of some of the best, later batches were not as strong as when it first apeared

beavis and butthead: never saw the whole sheet art
nothing spectacular

black fly: black fly on white blotter
very good, one thought their monitor was trying to communicate with them, from one hit.

palm tree: a green top brown trunk palm tree on a light colored bg, it was night
beautiful and strong, was told by nontrippers that one seemed to be glowing. one could not work the phone but had become quite entertained by conversation puns twisting the meanings of words felt intellectually stimulated

oranges: orange circle on yellow bg
good

white magic: oversized hits with ~s aranged in diamonds
messed up a whole bunch of people, long come up long duration heavy rush visual distortions very different than the norm, most likely not lsd

clear gel: bubbled square gels
not very strong but 'clean' one could take many without fear from anything but their mind little bodyload

yinyang: red on white yin yang symbols
good

satanic: red pentagrams and crosses
the crosses and pentagrams were sposed to be upside down, passable

tim leary 'fractal': tim leary writin in multi colors in a repeating pattern
involved in one of the pissing contest

tim leary 'rainbow face': rainbow faces
good, both the leary were in circulation at the same time but since one only took many of the fractal name at once could not judge which was better

many other not given names or not remembered

reciently: ever since 2000/2001 lsd had all but disapeared being replaced by mdma as the doc amoung psychedelic types swim was never intrested in x so fell out of the scene. 'lsd' has been popping up occasionally lately though.

duckies: the hits one got didnt have anything recognizable on them
felt right just weak

spongebob: spongebob
didnt do these oneself, was told they were ok but not spectacular

liquid droped on large sweettarts for transport to one: sweettarts with blotches
nothing spectacular

green monster: looks to be a green and purple bubbly pattern
one hasnt taken these yet they await the right time in storage supposedly was a green crystaline substance before being disolved and impregnated to the blotter.

69ron
#34 Posted : 9/4/2008 12:29:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lucious wrote:
I believe one can purchase blotter art on the net, could also check your local headshop. be aware some place just having perferated blotter could get you locked up, and in some cases charged as if it were lsd, even with nothing present on the paper. could also try an actual paper supplier. or maybe try some sort of semi dried plant material, leaf of some sort.

SWIM now knows where he can get plain blotter paper that isn’t perforated. So how do you perforate it accurately? Is there a special tool for this?

SWIM has known many LSD chemists in the past, but none ever showed SWIM how the blotter was dipped. SWIM was just told it was dipped into liquid LSD and then dried. I don’t see how that’s done with accuracy.

So how does one go about putting a given alkaloid on blotter paper? Let’s say that SWIM wants to put 3 mg of freebase 5-MeO-DMT on each blotter in a typical sheet of 100 blotters. Does he dissolve the 5-MeO-DMT in something like acetone and then put the sheet in the acetone and let the acetone evaporate on the blotter paper? Would that produce an even distribution of alkaloids on the blotter paper?

Keep in mind that SWIM is only planning this for himself to use. He thinks it would be a convenient way to take 5-MeO-DMT sublingually instead of carrying around a tube of powder.

lucious
#35 Posted : 9/4/2008 2:23:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swims occasionally came into possession of unperferated blotter, swims used a straitedge and exacto knife. the green monster isnt perferated either they used scissors on those.

I too have often wondered on just how the impregnation was done, painstakingly with an eyedropper or by the method you described just dissoled a hundred doses in a solvent and let the sheet dry in it.

polytrip
#36 Posted : 9/4/2008 6:52:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This is the closest thing i could find to LSD visuals.
It's really very LSD like.
pixhost.eu/avaxhome/avax...7-10-06/alex_grey_50.jpg

lucious
#37 Posted : 9/4/2008 8:44:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats a bit full on for a typical dose of lsd. if you have a tv channel that has crawling text like say cnn. read the crawling text for a few minutes and check this out.

lsd01.jpg

without lsd
nolsd01.jpg

FelixsMom
#38 Posted : 9/4/2008 10:12:04 PM

Beverly

Polytrip -

The mind boggles and the body quakes. I am resonating wildly with your *baby picture."
Thanx! Shocked

polytrip wrote:
This is the closest thing i could find to LSD visuals.
It's really very LSD like.
pixhost.eu/avaxhome/avax...7-10-06/alex_grey_50.jpg
Shocked
"If you rely only on your eyes, your other senses weaken."
- Frank Herbert, Dune

PREV12