We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
WELL this sucks Options

olympus mon
#21 Posted : 10/30/2010 12:33:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

mistmann wrote:
I fail Sad

keep trying just pay closer attention to your methods and read up more. knowledge is key, you got this!
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

mistmann
#22 Posted : 10/30/2010 2:22:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ya i got this, ill be a pro. they will call me master! master olympus mon, that's what they will call me!

im doing another extractions and instead of stb. im going to use q21q21 so ill start all over as far as dosage but im going to start making changa too. i hear nothing but good stuff from this plus i wont be able to char my dmt like freebase.

Apoc
#23 Posted : 10/30/2010 2:31:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
Apoc wrote:

wait, you used 120g of mimosa!?!! For many, 50g is a strong dose. You're probably lucky you didn't shred your bark. Next time, get powdered bark, and you'll probably only need 20g tops,

im confusedWut?
apoc are you talking about mimosa here? the reason i am asking is that i feel there's contradicting information we are giving mistman. i posted my concerns of 4.5g mhrb with his caapi and yours says 20g should be good. maybe you mean without maoi becasue 20g admixture sounds really high, no? to be responsible we should clarify this for mistman.

I was just trying to encourage to use a lot less than 100g of mimosa. I said 20g tops.

This thread has become too confusing for me to understand. The guy says he smokes 250mg of dmt and it's not very powerful. wtf? Either he doesn't measure, or doesn't know what he's saying, or has wrong technique. Something is wrong with this thread. Is it a troll?

mistmann
#24 Posted : 10/30/2010 2:58:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

lol no im not a troll:evil: i am a meat Popsicle, and really when using an admixture with an moai such as aya, 10g for a dose should be absolute maxStop there is no way any one should take that much mhrb,:arrow: you must be thinking of aya 20g-50g; if u used mhrb it would be a horrible overdose; 1-3g of mhrb when taken oral is normal-high dose. i do measure, lol most of the time i know what im saying/talking aboutConfused and i think its my technique. for when i was using dmt-n-oxide i would weight around .2 on my digi then add a smudgen more. it sent me to outer space no question asked... but that was normal for me because i didn't know any betterMad .

i think what happened is i was treating it like keef or hash, i was putting it on the top of my cannabis and roasting it till it was all gone. i have read up on why this was taken me so much and its the way i was lighting it. so instead of vapeing it was was burning it all in one shot.

remember im still a newbie Joined: 10/5/2010 ; im learning! that's why i joined for better understanding and knowledge.

pfft troll....

olympus mon
#25 Posted : 10/30/2010 6:03:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

o.k. mistman,
its good to see your understanding ayahuasca admixtures but tryn to keep in mind that your incomplete posts were confusing and apoc is just trying to help. no your not a troll but your post are reading that way some times.

im glad your here to learn, we all are. like you said thats what this place is all about. now let me tell you something... in that bowl of yours that you've been roasting 250mg of spice in.
well mistamn my friend.... there's a shit load of melted spice that ran down the stem and cooled to reform crystals. so recapture that stuff and try again using better technique and tools. Very happy

we understand your a newbie but even still you are accountable for your w=ords here whether your a 1st timer or a mod. no more reckless posts about crazy amounts of spice and mhrb whether thats what you meant or not. proof read stuff before you post it.

im pulling for you bro but you gotta help us out. slow down a bit. pull the throttle back there is no hurry to get to the great beyond.

obliguhl
#26 Posted : 10/30/2010 9:18:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Always start 10mg and go up!

That does not work. Start with 30-50mg. The first inhale should be the biggest.

And then: This is NOT a contest. There is no failure, this is a path...if you want to walk it, accept babysteps and reflect on your technique, attitude and what you have learned before.

artistofdivine
#27 Posted : 10/30/2010 10:09:02 AM

Sam

When smoking dimitri would vaporizing in a lightbulb be an efficient method of smoking?
'What if everything around you, Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know, Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection, Is it all you want it to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks?
Would you find yourself... Find yourself afraid to see?'

The Centre
#28 Posted : 10/30/2010 10:30:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

NOOOOOOO!
No, No, and NO.
At the very least sandwich it between some herbs. Make enhanced leaf for better results. For best get a GVG.

artistofdivine
#29 Posted : 10/30/2010 10:59:09 AM

Sam

Awww darn. I was looking forward to making a lightbulb pipe and not having to fork out extra cash for a pipe. It's really cool how when you swish the salt around the lightbulb it magically cleans the crap off the inside. Is there ANY homemade smoking solution? or can you elaborate on the sandwhich method?
'What if everything around you, Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know, Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection, Is it all you want it to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks?
Would you find yourself... Find yourself afraid to see?'

mistmann
#30 Posted : 10/30/2010 3:51:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The sandwich method is what I thought I was doing... But what it is, is when you take a leaf and put it down, then your spice, next you put down another leaf, so you have a bottom the meat and a top... I had no top, theinstead of lighting like cannabis like what I was doing, you hold the flame above it till your leaf makes an amber and that's the sandwich tech, well from my best understanding.

Thanks olympus, I've paused on most all my dmt/aya exp till I better understand since I started this post, what is funny is two days ago I cleaned my pipe with warm alcohol, and gave the reson to a friend who was out of cannabis... Lmao no wonder he never called me back.

The Centre
#31 Posted : 10/30/2010 4:05:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You take some leaf, put deem on top, and then a little bit more leaf, then you keep the flame just above the leaf till it cherries, then inhale slowly, just keeping the cherry lit, and slowly increase the velocity till you have everything, and then keep it in till you are not on earth anymore.
Even a foil pipe will work better than a lightbulb. I think the best will be a gravity bong. But modified, instead of cutting off the entire bottom, just make a small-medium sized hole in a 5lt bottle, let the bottle fill up, lift out the whole bottle, and then light it slowly. Then take off the cap and take as much as you can in one toke, keep in till things get weird, exhale, and then take the rest and keep in till reality is all but gone, exhale.

Mistman, you had your tek right except for one thing, you torched your spice.

olympus mon
#32 Posted : 10/30/2010 7:01:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mistmann wrote:
what is funny is two days ago I cleaned my pipe with warm alcohol, and gave the reson to a friend who was out of cannabis... Lmao no wonder he never called me back.

that could be really harmful and i doubt it will be funny to the unsuspecting user. what if he is driving when he smokes what he thinks is thc resin? what if someone you love is in the car? still find this funny? you just gave an unsuspecting person the most powerful psychedelic with no warning. you need to fix that shit.

mistmann
#33 Posted : 10/30/2010 7:12:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh no doubt, I called him earlier today and he ate it cause he got pulled over, but I told him what happened and we laughed about it, but he doesn't smoke and drive. He is a one time a night back porch chimana guy. But yes it could have been bad, but since no harm was done that's why it was funny. I'm actually buying a gvg on Friday to keep my dmt separate from my other recreatioal activities. There is so much that can go wrong, so many what not to dues. What sad is most everyone does not know these rules. I didn't but now I do know and these are more scary then a trip to the carnival.

The Traveler
#34 Posted : 10/30/2010 11:19:28 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

mistmann wrote:
Oh no doubt, I called him earlier today and he ate it cause he got pulled over, but I told him what happened and we laughed about it, but he doesn't smoke and drive. He is a one time a night back porch chimana guy. But yes it could have been bad, but since no harm was done that's why it was funny.

So it's funny that he didn't kill a few people with your action? Did you even consider the result of your action as olympus mon pointed out? You could have been the source of a terrible result!

For me this is the last drop mistmann, your posts were already a bit suspicious but now you can consider yourself suspended for a month.

The Traveler

PREV12