We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is my mind not opening properly?? Options

reuben1804
#1 Posted : 9/27/2010 12:11:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

On Saturday I had a smoke with some friends... we were using 'The Key' and doing 20-40mg hits (The Key has given me much better trips of small amounts than previous times with say 60mg).

I had 3 smokes in all...

1) about 25mg in one toke - intense paterns when eyes shut red and gold fractals. With eyes open it was a very social trip perfectly able to speak to my friends and look at them with some amazing visuals and distortions going on in the room - my friends all had horns and the room was visibly split into two, one side was fully robotic the other side like a jungle.

2) about 40mg in one toke - for some reason this turned into a very intraspective and dark trip, out of knowhere I started thinking about work and it pulled up a lot of anxieties I have about problems at work, I was also feeling very nautious. I remember thinking to myself that I will not do DMT again for some time after this and need to sort my life out, however after I while I started to come round and realise that it was DMT trying to explore this problems and help rather than make me feel paranoid/bad - I enjoyed the rest of the trip. Apprarantly I was out with eyes closed for a long tiem - 10/15 minutes! But I dont remember any visuals in particular.

3) about 20mg in one toke - eyes open mainly, very trippy with sharp and very fast halucinations going on - quite a strain on the body. After that my mind and body was tired and I left it for the night.

My trips are always very blurry and ark aound the edges - as if there is loads going on and loads to see but I cant open my eyes wide enough to see it all properly - its frustrating. Also, all of my friends experienced trips with humanoids, entities and other placers and scenarious which they could move around it. They were doing very simialr doses to me. I have never really experienced this - always just very strong fractals and other hallucinations, not other beings/places/scenarious/entities etc... with a blurryness and inability to properly focus on my halluciantions when my eyes are shut.

I really want to experience this type of journey but I'm concerned that mind is not letting me into the other world and hyperpace properly. What are your thoughts???

D

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

The_Shaman
#2 Posted : 9/27/2010 1:45:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you smoke weed on a regular basis?

I have read here many times that if you take a week off from the MJ, your experience will be heightened.

just a thought ~
Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

reuben1804
#3 Posted : 9/27/2010 8:17:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't smoke weed to much, just every now and again. I had had a few beers but so had my other friends. My trips that I've done completely sober have been similar also. It's really frustrating because I feel like I am unable to properly focus on my hallucinations...

WSaged
#4 Posted : 9/28/2010 3:03:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This really just sounds like your vaporizing technique is kind off.

Or, Are you holding back when hitting it? Not really getting a good hit?
I've done this a number of times when the anxiety got the better of me.

When you get enough in you, there will be no need to try & focus, trust me!

I don't' know what "the key" is, but sounds like it is just barely working well enough to provide u & ur pals the beginning of the effects.

Also, how well did the extract come out? Is it a decent quality, or full of shit?

cheers!
WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

reuben1804
#5 Posted : 9/28/2010 7:36:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Not holding back on smoking it, i was smoking about 30mg in one big toke and when opening the chamber to reload afterward there is no residue or Dmt left over.

I'm not sure about the quality as I buy it and do not extract it myself (it is a dark yellow colour). But my friends all experience other entities, humanoids and places etc.... Maybe I have a greater tolerance and should try smoking 50/60mg??

Details of The Key can be found in the smoking forum on a thread by 'openingpandorasbox'

D:-)

Global
#6 Posted : 9/28/2010 1:17:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Yeah, I'm not familiar with the key method, but how can you be so sure there's no DMT left just by looking at it? When I smoke freebase DMT, the crystals almost instantly turn to a liquid when heated, making it pretty difficult to tell whether there's any left or not just by looking at it.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

reuben1804
#7 Posted : 9/28/2010 3:27:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

No more smoke comes out of it... :-)

WSaged
#8 Posted : 9/28/2010 4:06:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

But how much DMT oil ran down the stem once the brass got too hot?

I just checked out the thread about the key...it's just a water bong with a home made brass bowl. Confused
check your lighting technique, it's going to be very, very easy to burn a lot of he goods with a giant open bowl like that.
could prob get a regular glass bowl from a headshop that would work just as well & not get as hot to the fingers...but then it would just be a bong.

Try some other methods, some people have more luck with one than another.
Not that it won't work, it's just a bit less than ideal. especially if your only loading 30mg.

WS

All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

eyorca
#9 Posted : 9/30/2010 7:42:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

reuben1804 wrote:

Also, all of my friends experienced trips with humanoids, entities and other placers and scenarious which they could move around it. They were doing very simialr doses to me. I have never really experienced this - always just very strong fractals and other hallucinations, not other beings/places/scenarious/entities etc... with a blurryness and inability to properly focus on my halluciantions when my eyes are shut.

I really want to experience this type of journey but I'm concerned that mind is not letting me into the other world and hyperpace properly. What are your thoughts???

D

~~~~~~~~
well,,
keep in mind that there could be others out there that always experience entities and scenarios and stuff that would just love to see some fractals and think about stuff..
~~~~~~~~
so,,
you always have to try to enjoy what your experiencing for what it is..
~~~~~~~~
keep thinking,,
keep experiencing and you'll have those types of trips eventually,,
~~~~~~~~
ultimately..
you might find that you haven't experienced those entities and intelligences because you didn't need any help from them,,
~~~~~~~~
they seem to usually have some sort of message or lesson,,
perhaps the "machine elves" thought you could use a little light show while you watched over your friends learning a profound personal lesson,
~~~~~~~~
there really is no punishment or reward system..
just energies..
~~~~~~~~
hopefully positive ones,,
and the opportunity to feel good about yourself,, : )
~~~~~~~~
~~that's what ive learned anyway..
i mean im not trying to be matter of fact or knowitallish,,
just, positive.. : )

FusionOracle
#10 Posted : 10/5/2010 10:08:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have friends who had similar issues when they first started spicing. After sitting in a couple of times I found the problems to be either incorrect technique or improper mindset. Technique wise not having smoked through a key I couldn't offer any use pointers here but possibly try using another method of inhalation/ingestion (as WSaged suggested). I've never had any problems with a vaporiser when done correctly. Been relatively new here I'm not sure what level of detail I can go into but when smoking spice I always find it very important to take your time, layer your load and hold it in as long as possible. In terms of mindset, apart from the obvious spirituality preparations that can be done I have found simply been calm, not putting too much pressure on yourself through over expectation, and most of all, been relaxed is crucial to a break through experience. Some of the most positive experience I have had were at home, in my room with no one else around. Maybe try this as it gives you the freedom and time to get yourself relaxed and in the right mindset (the sweet spot). When the time is right, it will happen. Best of luck Wink

DoingKermit
#11 Posted : 10/5/2010 12:54:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi reuben1804. I just wanted to say that you should ALL WAYS extract your own spice. You have a lot more control over what may be in the final product over getting it from someone else. You save money and there is something very special in smoking homemade spice.

demiourgos
#12 Posted : 10/14/2010 6:39:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would not worry dude they will come just give it time and concentrate on the way you vap the spice. As said, it is better to do your own extractions.
Just for peace of mind if nothing else. 20mg for swim would not be enough for swim to break throw Swim is nomally on about 40mg-60mg but this is just swim so please don't increase dosage if you feel you do not need it. So just be patient Smile

vampir
#13 Posted : 10/14/2010 7:36:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A FOAF needs 20-30mg for a breakthrough, usually involving entity contact and new worlds.
SWIM, on the other hand, has already gone up to 40-50mg, still being fully aware of his body and only getting the fractal visions with occasional figures popping out of the fractals but nothing as profound as what people describe as full breakthroughs on here. Next experimentation will try for the 50-70mg range. Part of the problem seems to be absorption through the lungs, SWIM needs to hold it in quite long to ensure all of it is absorbed, but he can't take too much at once or else it makes him cough.

It could just be that you're not taking enough, different body types/masses will require different doses, also depends on how efficient your lungs are at getting it into your bloodstream.

M@TheW
#14 Posted : 10/20/2010 4:42:52 AM

Matthew

while youre smoking you may also want to be aware of your inhaling. suck that suff down to your tummy, and hold. theres really nothing you can do as far as preping the mind/psyche to allow entities in. if and when you break threw they will be there.

athousandeyes
#15 Posted : 10/21/2010 11:10:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

eyorca wrote:

~~~~~~~~
well,,
keep in mind that there could be others out there that always experience entities and scenarios and stuff that would just love to see some fractals and think about stuff..
~~~~~~~~
so,,
~~~~~~~~
keep thinking,,
~~~~~~~~
ultimately..
you might find that you haven't experienced those entities and intelligences because you didn't need any help from them,,
~~~~~~~~
perhaps the "machine elves" thought you could use a little light show while you watched over your friends learning a profound personal lesson,
~~~~~~~~
just energies..
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

Everything said here is absolutely correct. And, you may regret it when you do finally break through. It is never the same twice, and no matter how much "preparation" one does, when the breakthrough occurs it can be as terrifying at the same time that it is awe inspiring, astonishing, and wondrously beautiful. Be very careful and if you do decide to seek these avenues, remember that games of control and even inquiry cannot be played, and any attempt to emit control over the experience could be met with unpleasant consequences. Also, remember, never pop the ego balloon, just deflate it, so it can be refilled.
NowHere.

justine
#16 Posted : 10/21/2010 11:45:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Please never buy dmt again, by doing so you are endangering the whole community (some buyer could have a very bad trip
and make the news...).
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

TerroRinK.
#17 Posted : 10/25/2010 9:11:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

~~~~~~~~
well,,
~~~~~~~~
so,,
~~~~~~~~
keep thinking,,
~~~~~~~~
ultimately..
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
just energies..
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

I completely agreeee, i've only experienced it a few times, gradually trying bigger and bigger doses, and every time, it seams like a new door opens, i guess you have to interpret your experience depending on what you see and you feel its trying to help you see, regardless of all that, you need to enjoy whatever is going on, i feel that is what ultimately will help you break threw and see what you hear all your friends experiencing
If God dropped acid, would he see people? ~Steven Wright

DMTripper
#18 Posted : 10/26/2010 3:47:16 AM

John Murdoch IV

Don't compare yourself with others dose vise. You might need a lot more than your friend. Just build up slowly to see how much you need for a breakthrough.
And inhale slowly. If you inhale with too much force the DMT will go down into the stem of your smoking device like WSaged already mentioned.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

GalactivatedMuse
#19 Posted : 10/26/2010 9:52:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

keeeeep trying... Just put your heart behind it and it will guide you through HOW to break through.

Muse
Currently pulling stories and knowledge together to start a work of fiction. Anything expressed on the forum is related directly to my dreams, my love for fiction, and my love for information. "The magic is in the mind."

The Centre
#20 Posted : 10/30/2010 11:12:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What I learned the hard way is to not force your own expectations and desires onto the spice, just let it do what it has to do, and you will have a good time. For all you know you have had exactly the experiences that your friends have been having but they had a hard time to articulate it. I also read somewhere that someone realized the entities are only there to distract you... Just a thought.