We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT and Love Options

Jim.Reincarnate.
#1 Posted : 10/30/2010 8:48:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First off, hello to all here at the Nexus! I'm a new member, just made my account about an hour ago. Anyways, I had my first and thus far only experience into the Infinite I'd say about a month ago. It was a mimosa brew of Aya. It was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life, if not the start of my life. I still find myself reminiscing moments of that sacred day by the waterfall, looking at the ancient sky, living with spirits of Trees, and feeling the rhythms of the Earth. It was indescribable by words of any human tongue. I had many realizations and awakenings in those few eternal hours, and one was that I had realized (or thought I had realized) the girl of whom I am truly in love with. It just hit me as I was laying there, and I felt something telling me that I loved her. That she was meant to be mine, and I hers. I believe that the Aya helped me come to that realization, yet I am still somewhat unsure. I'm still wondering about it. I was just curious as to if anyone else here at the Nexus has had any similar experiences? Peace and Love - Jim
"The man who comes back through the Door in the Wall will never be quite the same as the man who went out. He will be wiser but less sure, happier but less self-satisfied, humbler in acknowledging his ignorance yet better equipped to understand the relationship of words to things, of systematic reasoning to the unfathomable mystery which it tries, forever vainly, to comprehend" -Aldous Huxley

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

cker
#2 Posted : 10/30/2010 4:50:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jim, I've had this type of insight before and it's wonderful to experience powerful, emotional revelations from a new vantage point. I wish you continued bliss as you integrate this experience into your life. Having as many viewpoints as possible is always a good thing. Love is always a good thing.

cker

jungleheart
#3 Posted : 10/30/2010 6:59:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had this experience, with a person I'm very much in love with. The most beautiful imagery, about how we were meant to be one. But then it ended up not working out, and that vision obviously didn't mean as much as I thought it did. I'm still great great friends with this person, but we're not meant to be together in the way that I thought so previously.

Jim.Reincarnate.
#4 Posted : 10/30/2010 7:37:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replies Smile It was a very great experience to have a different sort of view on this because I've bascially always felt this way about this girl. And yes, Jungleheart, that's what I was still wondering about; that maybe this vision or feeling didn't mean quite as much as I had thought. Because not only did I realize I love her, but I realized that I love everything and everyone. I felt closest to nature, yet I realiezd that I love every human being, because we're all the same. We're all children of the same life force. It's a beautiful thing man, it's really groovy.
"The man who comes back through the Door in the Wall will never be quite the same as the man who went out. He will be wiser but less sure, happier but less self-satisfied, humbler in acknowledging his ignorance yet better equipped to understand the relationship of words to things, of systematic reasoning to the unfathomable mystery which it tries, forever vainly, to comprehend" -Aldous Huxley

Jim.Reincarnate.
#5 Posted : 10/30/2010 9:20:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You know, I realized I posted this in the wrong section. I probably should have posted it in the "First Steps in Hyperspace" section. Sorry about that! Embarrased