We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Nexus!! Options

bburrito
#1 Posted : 10/29/2010 3:01:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Boy am I glad I found this place! Throughout my life I have had experiences that I could not explain and eventually I was introduced to the wonderful world of mushrooms. Those initial journeys opened the doors of perception for me and while mushrooms alone helped me realize that there was more out there it was only until the last 2 years that I ever really began to choose to walk through that door that was opened for me. Over those two years I have had tremendous life changes. A lot of those changes for me culminated in making the journey to Burningman.. About halfway through a 10 day stay there I realized that while I had wanted to go for the better part of a decade, I was never meant to go until this year. The very next year I met someone who I ended up having a really interesting discussion with regarding the world around us. Right when I thought that the conversation was reaching its end the gentleman said that he had something he wanted to share with me. He pulled a piped out and asked me if I had heard of DMT before. Admittedly I had heard of it but I did not really know anything about it. We discussed it and he suggested that he felt I was ready for a journey and then asked me if I felt I was ready. I accepted. I followed his instructions and took a big hit. Not the largest I could take as an experienced herb smoker, but a big hit. HOLY COW!!! Needless to say I did not realize the experience I was in for. I closed my eyes, sat back and watched the world fade away into a jumble of geometric shapes constantly changing to the beat of the constant music in the background that is everywhere at BM. I came out of my trip feeling at peace with myself, and one with the people and the world around me. I felt connected. I know I finally fully walked through the door that was opened for me so many years ago. And here I am.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

bburrito
#2 Posted : 10/29/2010 3:02:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oops, I just realized that above in the sentence that starts out "The very next year..." I meant the very next day.

gammagore
#3 Posted : 10/29/2010 9:12:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man, welcome to the NexusSmile
DMT, amazing stuff isnt it?

There is an "edit" button on the top right hand corner of your post, you can edit the post there if you fint that you need to. Also can I please ask that you break up your block of text into smaller paragraphs for easier reading.

So, are you planning on doing an extraction soon, you might want to check out the FAQ, Attitude and WIKI links on the top of every page.

olympus mon
#4 Posted : 10/29/2010 7:58:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

welcome aboard bburrito,
sounds like your friend may have opened a world to you that is in perfect alignment for your curiosity of "more being out there". i can think of no other substance that will be as helpful as tryptamines to show what may be.
enjoy your quest and every step along the way.
welcome.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

bburrito
#5 Posted : 10/30/2010 9:42:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I must say is is pretty damn amazing. Literally unlike anything I have ever experienced. Yeah, I just spent the last week enjoying the inside of a hotel room so I have been reading and researching everything I could find regarding extractions as well as some texts and even a Strassman interview about DMT. It just blows my mind that this substance is completely natural and is literally everywhere around us and inside us. Being exposed to what DMT is and its possibilities opened up a whole new realm of reality for me, and seriously... to use the local parlance, SWIM cant wait to explore it. Thanks Olympus, I look forward to learning as much as I can about this, the spirit molecule. While I am no chemist or scientist, I have been seeking knowledge about herbs and plants and how they assist the human body for awhile now. Adding entheogens to my herbal toolkit is something I am pretty excited about, and something I didnt know about prior. Odd how small changes in how you start viewing the world can put you on a path that leads you into a world that was always there but that you never knew existed. I appreciate the welcome guys.

burningmouth
#6 Posted : 10/30/2010 3:47:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
bburrito wrote:
I closed my eyes, sat back and watched the world fade away into a jumble of geometric shapes constantly changing to the beat of the constant music in the background that is everywhere at BM.

I used to experience the synchronicity of music and imagery when I smoked the green illegal plant. Watching an internal cartoon movie where every image frame was matched to a piece of the music was the most artistically satisfying part of my life. To this day, the entertainment industry has yet to truly copy what I used to see while wearing my old electrostatic headphones.