We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The life of spice Options

GnarbinMarvin
#1 Posted : 10/29/2010 8:34:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I always knew I was missing something in this life and didn't know until recently what it may be. There's a whole world out there that most are blind to and unwilling to accept. I've seen a glimpse of that world and it's changed my perspective on life and made me more open to what else could be out there waiting.

I was always against the use of drugs or anything that altered my way of thinking. I was naive in thinking that i knew the truth about them because I had not had my own experiences and was only going on what I'd been taught in school. From what I've found, most people simply go along with what's normal, what's accepted, what's valued, what they feel comfortable with. But what I asked myself when I discovered that substances such as marijuana, mushrooms, and DMT had been used for thousands of years and may have even sparked human evolution, is why are these substances and other like them not still widely used and accepted? It's because the majority of people are uneducated on such topics and have therefore deemed them unimportant and in a way, dangerous to their way of thinking. What we need is an enlightenment, a regression to old beliefs and values where everyone's opinion is taken into consideration but no one is truly correct. Then we may have a chance at returning to comfortable life-style.

After having my own experiences, I discovered that I have little interest in what this world has become and am determined to make my own life how I want it to be and hopefully help others on their way. I don't want to be part of a life where people are criminalized and punished for no apparent reason, especially if what they're doing isn't hurting anybody. There are secrets still out there, everywhere. We just have to relearn how to look.

What I hope to find here are friends. I want to see what others have found so that I can view everything in greater depth and see its meaning.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

WSaged
#2 Posted : 10/29/2010 9:08:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers!!!!

Wink
WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ice House
#3 Posted : 10/29/2010 10:19:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

welcome..... You are on the right path.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

ragabr
#4 Posted : 10/30/2010 12:38:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms