We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
pharmahuasca Options

XBudBomberX
#1 Posted : 10/27/2010 9:30:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey whats up guys my next idea is to take 50 g's of the favored purple bark with a few grams of cinnamon sugar and soak it in ethanol for like 1 month and once the time is up it will be filtered and set to evaporate down to about 10ml. Then 1-2 ml will be taken sublingually after making the mouth alkaline with a lil bit of calcium hydroxide and after 20 to 30 mins of the intake of an MAOI. How does that sound for pharma?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

aetherbound
#2 Posted : 10/28/2010 4:06:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My next idea is to take two slices of wonderbread and bring up the temperature on both sides til a golden hue is observed then generously apply butter and cinnamon sugar til lightly coated...Oral administration with a glass of milk!
In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order..Jung
All above writing with the exception of Dr. Jung's quote is pure mushroom encrusted cowpie!

D_Juggz
#3 Posted : 10/28/2010 4:08:55 AM

Dr Do Little

Dude may i ask what the purpose of basifying ur mouth is?
plus i suggest doing the ethanol soak first for 4wks (maybe with the Cinnamon), then evaporating all of the ethanol, on a low heat.
THEN u can add sugar and whatever else, when u mix it into a shot or whatever.

Remember freebase is for smoking
Salts are for eating.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.
-Confucius

"Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all share the same dreams"

XBudBomberX
#4 Posted : 10/28/2010 5:51:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ice House
#5 Posted : 10/29/2010 10:07:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

aetherbound-
Quote:
My next idea is to take two slices of wonderbread and bring up the temperature on both sides til a golden hue is observed then generously apply butter and cinnamon sugar til lightly coated...Oral administration with a glass of milk!

LMFAO
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

picatris
#6 Posted : 10/29/2010 11:01:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

D_Juggz wrote:
Dude may i ask what the purpose of basifying ur mouth is?

That may actually may not be a bad idea. It is a known fact that having the mouth alkaline increases the absorption of alkaloids. This is why lime is added to yopo snuffs and chewing tobacco mixes also have lime, as it increases the absorption of nicotine. I remember one day in Nepal that I wanted to try those little chewing tobacco bags everyone was chewing. In it you can clearly see still some pieces of white lime. I tied a little bit while walking around, and within minutes I had to sit down for I was actually dizzy and high on a rush of nicotine! I am not a smoker so my nicotine tolerance is very low.

I also read somewhere that pipe smokers do not really need to inhale the smoke, as the way the pipe tobacco is prepared the pH of the smoke is higher, which increases the absorption of nicotine through the mouth. So the nicotine fix is there without need to pollute the lungs!

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M