We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
macc Options

macc
#1 Posted : 10/26/2010 5:22:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello to all and thanks for reading. I've been a lurker of your forums for a few months and I want to thank you all because I have taken alot of your tips into my own life and it's helped me greatly when dealing with DMT.

I'll start off by sharing how I started DMT. A friend of mine first brought it up to me about 6 months ago, before then I had never heard of it. Once he told me about it I was interested. I did alot of research online and realized that this was something I wanted to experience. Now the question was, where do I find it. This was difficult since not many people I knew had ever heard of it. So I went to FB for help (joking). I became a member of the DMT spirit molecule fan page. On there I started chatting with somone from Europe. This guy was a God sent, he helped me learn everything I needed to know on how to make it, use it, ect.

Appx two months ago I made my first batch. Was extrememly nervous at first because 1) the stories you hear are insane and 2) I made it, who knows if I screwed something up. Long story short, after my first hit I fell in love with it. I realized this is something I'll prob use the rest of my life.

I will not faulter to admit I am a newbie when it comes to this, though I feel I've gained alot of knowledge on the subject quite fast. To me DMT is not a drug, it's an experience, a life changing one at that. Its been a long time since I've been this passionate about anything. I'm just diving into the endless possibilities of DMT and can't wait to see what else I discover.

As of today I've prob tried DMT appx 15-20 times, out of which I've had appx 8-9 breakthroughs. I'm still learning different Techs on smoking, I'm finding better and better ways (thanks to you guys).

I have many thoughts and ideas on DMT and I can't wait to chat with you guys and share them with you. I plan on being extrememly active on this forum since I know when I speak with you all you guys know where I'm coming from.

I just started my first batch of Changa, should be ready in the next 3 days or so, looking forward to having my first experience with that. From what you guys have said it sounds great.

I do however want to share one quick DMT experience I had last night. The set up was my bowl, Caapi leaf (not changa) spice, caapi leaf on top. This was my first time using caapi to assist in the smoking. I had a breakthrough pretty easily. It was the most intense breakthrough I've had (not that they all aren't intense). This breakthrough was different than any I've had experienced. 2 big hits and I was gone. It hit me so fast I didn't know what to do. I laid back and closed my eyes. What was crazy was I slowed down time, so slow to a point that time had completely stopped. I was in a moment, and that moment seemed like it lasted hours. In my mind I had stopped time and basted in it. After a while I opened up my eyes and I was still at the peak of my breakthrough, the crazt thing was I had totally forgotten I was even in a breakthrough until I opened up my eyes and saw all the beautiful visuals. I had a realization that I was stuck in a moment of time for who knows how long. In all reality (if you want to call it reality) time did not exist.

DMT has shown me what endless possibilities are out there. If I can stop time today, what will I be able to do tomorrow? Its a beautiful thought to have. As the old saying goes. Truth is Stranger than fiction. I've never known the true meaning of that till now.

I look forward to chatting with you all and hearing more of your experiences.

Stay Classy

Macc
"We are all one, there is no such thing as death and we are the imagination of ourselves." Bill Hicks

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

hyperspacing
#2 Posted : 10/26/2010 8:31:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus macc. Seens like you'll fit right in.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

ragabr
#3 Posted : 10/27/2010 2:14:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! Sounds like quite the honeymoon you're on. Very happy
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

macc
#4 Posted : 10/27/2010 10:28:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ha, ya pretty much. To be honest with you, DMT is something I've been really passionate about since I heard of it. It is something I think everyone should try in their lifetime. Obviously that isn't quite the case.

Anyways I guess I'll be chatting here till I get "promoted." So when I do, will I get a ceremony? Ha. Maybe some free DMT on the house..lol
"We are all one, there is no such thing as death and we are the imagination of ourselves." Bill Hicks