We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Good day Options

jimjam
#1 Posted : 10/18/2010 9:48:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just ordered Psychotria viridus and Mimosa Hostilis. I have previously taken psychedelic mushrooms, and San pedro although im sure this will be a lot more intense. I loved mushrooms because they showed me a deeper glimpse of the spirit world that i had seen before in a meeting with a spirit whilst laying in bed one night last year. These spiritual occurrences have increased to almost every day, with connections to my spirit guide / friends / animals which I've found to be inspiring and given me a look at life that feels like i am at the very core of existence. I'm also telepathic which seems to have developed over the last few years (I'm 18 ). I enjoy meditating and am looking to this for enlightenment purposes, so I thought I'd stop by and ask for some advice.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

mickster003
#2 Posted : 10/18/2010 9:53:57 PM

mike

sounds interesting nice too meet you and good luck with ur future extrations.

ayauasca im assuming
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kratom was used for physical labor in Thailand prior to its illegal classification. Consuming Kratom lowers body temperature by approximately a degree, increases melanin production in the skin—providing more sun protection, and it is energizing both mentally and physically. It is also used to treat diarrhea, normalize blood sugar in diabetes, normalize blood pressure and battle intestinal parasites.

jimjam
#3 Posted : 10/19/2010 3:30:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I have just received 25grams of mimosa hostilis and 20grams of psychotria viridus. How much b. caapi sould i mix in for the ideal recipe?

I plan on going camping out in the Peak District preferably in some woods or a mountain although on a flat bit of ground so i dont go rolling down the hill. I've been tripping on various things and i seem to dislike company as I dont feel like talking, so am considering going alone but might get a sitter who'll probably just be stoned.

mistmann
#4 Posted : 10/20/2010 4:45:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

if you take orally i would say brew 750 b. cappi to 10oz that would make 10 doses for you and take mhrb 2.5g per dose. i know very little about psychotria viridus. so i cant help you there happy travles

jimjam
#5 Posted : 10/25/2010 5:48:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Made roughly 100ml of the stuff and have frozen it. Do you think it'd be ok to go camping alone for my first experience?

powerup
#6 Posted : 10/25/2010 8:58:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Please don't ever do psychedelics alone. Always have a sober person around just in case. Even out in nature you could fall down on a sharp stick or something, and need to be driven to the hospital. Safety first!

LOVE
#7 Posted : 10/25/2010 9:04:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

2nd that,

from my limited experiences of the posibilities, do not do this outside and alone. You never know where these things can take you. be safe Wink

LOVE
Quote:
All that you need is just to be silent and listen to existence

olympus mon
#8 Posted : 10/25/2010 9:12:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

i think many people myself included wouldnt agree to never do psychedelics alone. some of them have the strongest impact and revelations to the workings of our minds when done alone.

jimjam wrote:
. Do you think it'd be ok to go camping alone for my first experience?

however i do agree alone is not the safest way to try a new powerful entheogen. ive read a good amount of posts this summer about people wanting to do ayahuasca while camping. i can say this, that sounds good to me for mushrooms or lsd but ayahuasca no. ayahuasca is NOT tripping.

ayahuasca isnt a very comfortable feeling many times and can be quite difficult even in the comfort of your own cozy bed and pre made setting. dealing with camp fires or cold weather, sleeping bags, would really suck imo. not to mention if the journey got too powerful being alone in the woods might amplify the terror.

I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

obliguhl
#9 Posted : 10/25/2010 9:19:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with the mars mountain here. I always drink alone. Comfort is an issue though. I would advise against trying it alone in nature for the first time. I feel that mushrooms and nature goes very well together,because it has this amazing capability to connect you with plants. I suppose Ayahuasca can do the same, but as olympus mon said, it can make you feel very uneasy first. So better try in a safe place.

My recommendation: Go high on vine and low on DMT/mimosa. It will take you some tries to find the best dosage. 30g caapi is a starters dose for many. For some it can already be too much. Then,some need 100sof grams. You need to start somewhere and then experiment. But its better to change the vine amount first before you up the mimosa.

ragabr
#10 Posted : 10/26/2010 2:41:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

All good advice here. Like olympus and obliguhl, SWIM prefers to journey alone inside with aya.

After you've had the runs 3-5 times in the past hour, it gets nice to be able to hope into the shower, instead of dealing with more toilet paper. Sorry if that puts some narsty pictures in your heads, but...
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

jimjam
#11 Posted : 10/26/2010 3:19:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like it will be messy. I could do it in my room but then it'd get pretty rough i think. oh well, i'll trust you not to do it in the wilderness. my flatmates arent really into this whole 'thing', im sure they'll understand, but i doubt they would be of much help. Am going to drink it tonight and see what happens

Lavos
#12 Posted : 10/26/2010 5:59:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can understand wanting to be outside. Inside contains a weirdness for me. But without a guide or sitter, you'd need a very very safe place, only you can decide if you can provide that. Security of mind and body is essential here I think. But indoors can feel somewhat claustrophobic, especially if a room over people are laughing at TV as usual. I had my first experience in the bathtub, light dose. A cave of pillows and blankets and warmth and soft lighting with a bucket and nearby bathroom is probably your best bet.
My ego is insane, but I'm alright

The path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. -William Blake

Lavos is a fictional character, a dream inside a dream. Don't take what he says to be true or representational of reality in any known form. He is inspired by pure fantasy.

jimjam
#13 Posted : 10/27/2010 8:00:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Would like to do a higher dose, didn't get any visuals or alternate realities, i think i saw the face of an elephant in the bathroom but it may have just been my imagination. The experience gave me some inner clarity though and a few negative feelings were made clear, and the purge felt like a cleansing of these.