We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Epena, and some thoughts... Options

adorno
#1 Posted : 10/27/2010 11:53:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Rufula looks like the thing to have, but it's impossible to find!

SWIM recently did just get an Epena species of some kind, sections of the wood itself. Whatever about that particular experiment, SWIM just has them soaking in insanely basified water and plans to add PE, leave it a few days, extract, evap, and hope for the best.

While on the topic, SWIM can't seem to get the logs ground up at all and is up for any suggestions that don't involve serious hardware.

But more importantly, SWIM is looking for a reliable 5-MeO tek, even one that would go so far as to destroy Spice itself.

SWIM has been thinking allot lately about the fact that these compounds are endogenous to organisms (the same kinds of things we are). Does the NEXUS not allow teks that would get into bio-synthesis? That is, feed a bunch of L-Tryptophan to your Pilocarpus organensis plant, or your Psychotria, and get a bunch of 5-MeO and or Regular Spice back? There has got to be some simple way the chemistry expert can figure out, firstly, how to do, and secondly, how to explain all of us in a very simple way... I'd even go so far, (as I've stupidly said elsewhere), of using my bodies own tryptamine-N-methyltransferase enzymes. I mean, theoretically speaking, couldn't anyone of us, extract a bunch of these enzymes out of our blood or urine or something, mix it in a petry dish with L-Tryptophan and get DMT (or something like that)?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 10/27/2010 12:34:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rufula? what are you talking about?

epena = snuff made from virola theiodora resin. You dont use the bark, you need the resin, and its not just any virola, different virolas may have different chemical make-up.

and its possible 5-meo-dmt will be destroyed in such high pH as you are using (though this is not sure, just based on people having troubles extracting using lye as a base) .... .

If you get good source material, just do an A/B using dilute acid (because strong acids will also break it down) and weaker base, or an STB, also with weaker base, and try extracting with a non-polar, maybe better something a bit more polar such as xylene/limonene just to make sure. Remember 5-meo-dmt is VERY strong, you only need maybe 10mg, a few mgs more and you could be in for a serious hellride, please be careful.

And no you're not gonna be able to get INMT enzymes out your piss and mix it in a dish and get some dmt, please stop with this 'piss-extracting' ideas, we've already been through this.

adorno
#3 Posted : 10/27/2010 1:27:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

adorno
#4 Posted : 10/27/2010 1:53:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Endlessness, is there a good 5-Me0 Tek that you know of? Even if only via an ayahuasca brew of some kind... You know, an ayahyasca brew were you're assured it is 5-MeO you're feeling...

endlessness
#5 Posted : 10/27/2010 2:15:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I explained above a suggestion of how to do a 5-meo-dmt extraction.. Teks are just ordered instructions, understand the processes behind the instructions and the substances you're dealing with and you can go beyond teks. 5-meo-dmt can break down with strong acids and potentially with strong bases too, so an A/B using dilute acid (like dilute vinegar) and weak base (like sodium carb) could possibly work. You can also just do a search on the forum and some people discuss the possible issues with 5-meo extraction.

Do NOT attempt to take 5-meo-dmt orally as an ayahuasca brew, 5-meo-dmt orally is dangerous and people have died from it. Check this discussion for example:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=13240