We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
This Neighborhood Is Coiled Against Uncollapsed Neighborhoods Options

burningmouth
#1 Posted : 10/19/2010 6:06:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
I received a frantic phone call from a friend who lives in my apartment complex. He resides in the basement studio, which is somewhat larger than a shoebox. He calls it his man cave, but it looks more like a bomb shelter. When I arrived, he was sitting on a foam pad in front of his 40 inch TV home entertainment center. All sorts of cords and wires were radiating from the back of his rig onto a surge protector. I walked up to his only window and looked outside. I had to tilt my eyes upward, as my head was almost at ground level. I turned around toward my friend who now seemed more relaxed. He looked up at me and said,
“I might sound crazy, but this neighborhood is coiled against uncollapsed neighborhoods.”

My first question was, “Are you stoned? I thought you were off weed.”
He answered, “I smoked some 20x.”
“Salvia?”
“Yeah. One very good hit. Could you get me a Coke from the fridge?”
I walked over to the kitchenette and grabbed a couple of sodas. After handing him one, I sat down on the floor and asked, “What the fuck do you mean, uncollapsed neighborhoods?”
He took a sip of soda and replied, “I’ll get to that, but first I need to start from the beginning.”

A smile then came over his face, and he snuggled his back against the wall. “You know how the feeling hits you sometimes, the feeling that says the time is now right to smoke some salvia? Well, this morning the feeling hit me, and so I emptied some 20x into my bowl. I had absolutely no idea what to expect. My mind was totally open, totally empty. I was a bit nervous so I decided to turn on my Christmas lights.”
The lights were still on, a long line of multicolored LEDs snaking across one wall of the underground studio.

My friend continued. “I was standing by my kitchen counter when I took the hit. After a couple of seconds, I noticed the Christmas lights reflecting off the counter. Each individual light seemed to transform into a little cartoon image. Soon there were dozens of dancing cartoon cells slowly disappearing into my countertop. I looked around and saw that everything was composed of these cartoon cells. They were like tiny bacteria taking over the structure of everything in my apartment. I suddenly realized that I was tripping hard, so I made my way over to my meditation pad. This is where everything started to get weird”

Holding the soda in his hand, he continued the story.
"I sat down and immediately forgot who I was. My body seemed to spread out like paste. It was like I was smeared along the inside of a balloon. I was tranquillized. I couldn’t move any of my muscles. My mind refused to think. All I could do was go along for the ride. It felt like my inner being was the stylus inside the groove of a record. Liquid wax was streaming pass me creating a salvia tunnel of animated objects embedded onto its waxy surface. Everything became very, very familiar. This new cartoon groove world was the real world, and my old body world was a thing of the distant past. The key to the familiarity was the matter-of-factness of salvia reality. Of course it was the real world. Its realness was so strong that there was no reason to place its strangeness into my brain’s memory bank. Every now and then I would get glimpses of realities spinning past me in alternate grooves. People were streaming out of my mind and into the grooves of adjacent salvia worlds. They were alive in their own neighborhoods, groove neighborhoods. They were happy and carefree. They peered over at me from their salvia homes and smiled as if everything was alright in our shared universe. These other groove neighborhoods were uncollapsed worlds, potential worlds erupting out of my mind.”

My friend wiped beads of sweat off his forehead before reaching for the TV remote. He looked apprehensively at me and asked, “You don’t think that sounds crazy, do you?”
While pondering a reply to his question, I began to hear music coming from his TV. It was from a Looney Tunes cartoon. I walked over to the window and stared out at our neighbors participating in their morning rituals. As I watched a man wait patiently while his dog took a warm shit, I said softly, “I wonder if our neighborhood is the real Looney Tunes animation playing out.” I turned my head in the direction of my friend to see his response, but he hadn’t heard me. He was too involved with the pictures flickering on his wide-screen.

###########################################

Years ago, humans believed that the world was flat, that the earth was the center of the universe. Since then, we have discovered that the universe is composed of billions of galaxies each with billions of stars. Reality seems to be getting more and more strange. Are we at the end of this strangeness? Currently, the popular belief is that there is only one human existence operating in space/time. Salvia users report seeing other worlds containing other beings. Do these beings have any objective existence, or are they merely processing out of our individual minds, like dreams?

I believe that these salvia worlds might be alternative universes collapsing and uncollapsing all around us. Maybe our universe isn’t the only universe. Maybe your individual neighborhood is actually pressed against potential, alternate, human containing neighborhoods that flicker on and off throughout the quantum universe.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.Smile

http://www.peoploid.blogspot.com

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Morphane
#2 Posted : 10/19/2010 12:06:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That was very entertaining and insightful. Well done, and thanks.

burningmouth
#3 Posted : 10/19/2010 4:09:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
Thanks Morphane. In case anyone is wondering, I posted the same OP at another website under a different name. Over there, burningmouth committed password suicide. He decided to resurrect himself as a new alias.

I think we are still underestimating the importance of salvia as a possible game changer on the world stage. If I had any experience with DMT, I might be saying the same thing about that entheogen. The big downside to all this is the increasing illegality of 'special plants'.

OT---Benoit Mandelbrot died a few days ago.Sad

Metanoia
#4 Posted : 10/23/2010 1:43:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Another good report burningmouth. I love your writing style. Keep 'em comin'! Pleased

jamie
#5 Posted : 10/23/2010 5:00:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have always loved your posts burning mouth!..and they always make me want to start working with salvia frequently again..Ive been staring at my big plot of plants for tooo long!..it's always good to see you now at the nexus as well brother!Very happy
Long live the unwoke.

pau
#6 Posted : 10/23/2010 7:05:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You and Charlie Kaufman should have a lunch immediately. Write this thing up!
WHOA!

Kazoo...
#7 Posted : 10/23/2010 7:26:04 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

burningmouth wrote:
It felt like my inner being was the stylus inside the groove of a record.

i really like this line! good stuffWink

Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see....

burningmouth
#8 Posted : 10/26/2010 5:50:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dioxippus wrote:
Another good report burningmouth. I love your writing style. Keep 'em comin'! Pleased

Thanks, Dioxippus. I'm ready to take this to the next level. I wish the salvia beings would come close, ala CE3K.
fractal enchantment wrote:
I have always loved your posts burning mouth!..and they always make me want to start working with salvia frequently again..Ive been staring at my big plot of plants for tooo long!..it's always good to see you now at the nexus as well brother!Very happy

Thanks Fractal. Here's a quote of yours from awhile back:
"...he was cake,and each layer of this cake was a parallel dimension of himself all linked up and he was getting confused as to which "him" he really was!"
I really like this idea of parallel identities. I hope parallel dimensions are more than just frame stacking.
pau wrote:
You and Charlie Kaufman should have a lunch immediately. Write this thing up!

Thanks pau
A salvia movie is just begging to be made. If it's done correctly, it could have an effect on the world stage similar to the effect the Beatles had. The movie would require a genius in special effects. The effects would have to be totally new and mind blowing. Of course, the story line would have to be great too.

Kazoo... wrote:
burningmouth wrote:
It felt like my inner being was the stylus inside the groove of a record.

i really like this line! good stuffWink

Thanks Kazoo...
Feeling like I am pressed up against alternate realities is strong in my salvia trips. I know that others get the same vibe.