We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Wizard and the Student Options

Greav
#1 Posted : 10/25/2010 2:08:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's a small report and my first experience report of what I went through with my about 4th time trying Spice approximately 35mg (started at small doses). I put very little cigaret to the bowl, just so that the gauze can't be seen, put my white powderish crystal spice on it and light my fire taking one big hit inhaling all of the Spice, lay down on my sofa keep the smoke as long as I could inside me and start lifting to the space.

Same "aliens" came and started looking and studying excitedly me finishing the work they started on my last Spice experience speaking without saying a word they told me that it was time to meet the wizard whom looked like rings and circles of every colour that could possibly imagined glowing like neon-glown lights and dancing in front of me with so beautiful dancing moves, whilst smoking it's so so amazing looking pipe made of something that I can't put to words, the wizard started blowing everything he knew in to me preparing me for meeting the shadowish squarish people, who looked at me and were talking to each other discussing if i was ready to enter their castle, finally i got the courage to ask them to let me in, but they didn't for now.

After that the travel started to end and I came back with a large smile on my face and an awesome afterglow feeling! Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Sally
#2 Posted : 10/25/2010 2:12:49 PM

I do not have the vocabulary to articulate this particular musing at the current time...

Thank you for sharing this with us Greav Smile

Lets hope you can enter that castle in your next breakthrough Very happy

Much love,
Sally
xx
ॐ . Amateur Entheogen Botanist. PM me if you need help in finding or identifying plants. For research purposes only . ॐ

ॐ bwrrrr bWWrrr bhrrrr bHWRRR ॐ

. Pure Universal Pulse Vibrations . Saloreo Nebulum .

Greav
#3 Posted : 10/25/2010 2:33:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Sally for your kind post, haha indeed lets hope so! Smile

Capt_Bones
#4 Posted : 10/25/2010 7:05:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing! Thanks greav!

Do you just let go and drift completely? that being the result? did you play no conscious role until the asking?
The D M T is in your mind.

Greav
#5 Posted : 10/26/2010 5:32:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah pretty much, clear my mind from all stressful or any other stuff that could influence badly to the travel, have one or two beers before having the spice sesh. Helps alot to me atleast! =)