We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Couldn't post this in the tavern, but Options

Ios Andronikos
#1 Posted : 10/26/2010 3:57:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all

I've been reading and learning for a few months now and believe this is the key to being successful at any extraction, at least with regards to A/B methods.
Have been wondering if any of the moderators or experienced experimenters have ever used the "DMT Cake Method", I don't want to do a large scale extraction, I just wanted to prompt anyone who may played with this method for smaller extractions...

The main point of this post though, is to ask if anybody has read Graham Hancock's "SUPERNATURAL - Meetings With The Ancient Teachers Of Mankind", in the book, which I have not yet finished, there is much talk of Ayahuasca DMT and the Iboga root... I highly recommend it for a good read along with all the authors other books...
Couldn't find any previous threads or posts with regards to Graham Hancock so just thought i would mention it.
His website is great for info and some of his videos as well "grahamhancock.com"

Regards
Ios

ps Not sure if this is in the right thread~

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.