We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
lsa tinc q's Options

mistmann
#1 Posted : 10/25/2010 6:00:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ok so i dont want to do a shot of everclear and lsa to trip what if i used less everclear in my tinc do you think it will still be strong?
for exp
i uses 100 HBWR seeds
Powders them
Soaks them in 150ml of everclear for a couple of days
Filters out seeds
Put it into a dropper bottle
This makes ten doses.

what if!

i uses 100 HBWR seeds
Powders them
Soaks them in 50ml of everclear for a couple of days
Filters out seeds

so as apposed to me have to stomach, 15ml i would only have to down 5ml and it would be more potent to the drop? what i really would like to do is powder 200, then add to 50ml as this is for 20 doses but i can take only 1 ml at a time and an other ml later the night to keep a peek.
i just hate the thought of drinking so much everclear, or could i do 100 seeds 100 ml then let it sit in a open closet and let it evap to 50ml, or could i put it on a hot plat would that kill the lsa or would i get other akloids that would make me sick by heating it up?

also whould blue lotus be a good addmixture?
and peperment leaves for a good tasting alc Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Phantastica
#2 Posted : 10/25/2010 6:50:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

you dont have to make it in tincture form. u can make it in powder form also. check out "PanoraMix's HBWR extraction tek" on the Wiki: https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/PanoraMIX_HBWR_Extract
You can also reduce the amount of final everclear concentration to a volume of your desire. however, make sure that you have a decent amount of everclear per dose so that the dose remains precise, because ODing on HBWR is not fun.
Never heat LSA!! it will easily destroy the actives.
Infusion with peppermint will be a good idea, since it is speculated that LSA + Acetaldehyde (substance in Peppermint) causes the lsa to convert to lsh, which results in a more lsd-like experience.
<3

BananaForeskin
#3 Posted : 10/25/2010 7:33:50 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Few points:

#1: Are you really so sensitive to alcohol that a 10ml difference is going to kill you?

#2: Even if it was going to kill you, the alcohol will evaporate quickly on its own, without heat, so you could do away easily with the alochol by setting it out for a bit.

#3: As mentioned above, make sure you can be precise! I know I sure as hell wouldn't be able to accurately measure 5ml, much less 1ml, without steadier hands and some web shopping.
¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

mistmann
#4 Posted : 10/25/2010 2:16:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes precise is no problem at all! My little cuz has cardioherderotaxi (sp) and it basically means he was born with a two chamber heart his meds range from .3ml to 3.5ml and he get syringes, with out needles, to place his meds in his feeding tube, Smile

I on the other hand had a super bad case of acetaminophen poisoning and it hurt and scared my liver so my body aces when I take alc, if I take to much my body can't process it correctly and I turn yellow and get johndis, if I don't watch it, it can kill me.

But I have syringes that measure, .1ml up to 1ml; .1ml up to 2ml; .2ml up to 3ml; .2ml up to 4ml; .5 ml up to 5 ml. So I have the tools no doubt. Oh and I did lots of web shopping last night so I want to use my new toys too! I love my chem lab!!

mistmann
#5 Posted : 10/26/2010 2:39:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Step 4

Discard the naptha save the solids (powdered seeds)

Step 5

* add pure IPA or acetone for powder, everclear or vodka for liquid. Let it stand for 30 min.
* pull 2-3x

in between steps 4 and 5 do i let the naptha totally evaporate like there is no spell and it completely dry, or can drain in off catch the powder in a cheese cloth and then add everclear?