We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Herbal percolator with powdered torch Options

defunkt
#1 Posted : 10/24/2010 10:40:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone tried the herbal percolator tek with powdered torch for a full spectrum tea without snot? Maybe using 5% HCL or vinegar for acid and let's say 50 grams of torch per dose?

Is this feasable?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ouro
#2 Posted : 10/24/2010 10:53:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The thought definitely crossed my mind before... the concept is good but I never have set up a percolator for anything so I can't say for sure. It should be easy enough to test the powder by taste afterwards to see if the bitterness is gone, and you can always boil down and do whatever with the results. The only thing at risk is some time Smile I recently found that shredded, freeze-thawed, and then sundried skins give up all their goods to tea in about 1 hour (!) so I'll probably stick with that process. But by all means, do some experiments and satisfy your curiosity.

defunkt
#3 Posted : 10/25/2010 4:31:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, Ouro. Will give it a shot and report back with details. Good idea about freezing and thawing the chips.