We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Do NOT mess with the grid. Options

Orion
#1 Posted : 10/24/2010 4:32:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

#1 The what the f*ck 'it's like I'm making this up' p*ss-take trip:

I can hardly even be specific any more, not on this one. All I can remember is laying down, somewhere, hot things where burning me without pain, there was some sort of electrode inside my nasal cavity, and travelling down my throat, and I was at a 'party' of some kind.
Yeah I know, a party! Full of entities, mostly human, dancing and and laughing and blowing trumpets or horns of some kind, with crazy splashes of colour like ghost-paint . At one point I could have sworn one of them poured a bottle of something on me.

I need to stress at this point that I'm aware that some people do exaggerate their trips, and add in fantastical material. I though these jesters and things at the top of the nexus forum in the banner did not really reflect anything I had seen before, but now they seem very real indeed. One of the entities had some sort of mask, with a pointy nose and eyes that where just spinning pools of madness.

#2 The infinty of everything and nothing. What is everyhting? What is 'what'? Grid:

Later I tried to re-enter, and this time It was even wilder. Both these journeys where on 29mg, my magic number it seems, yet this one was probably the most insane thing Iโ€™ve ever experienced in my life bar none, ever.

After passing through the gateway I was in some sort of palace of light. Music surrounded me and I accepted my place. Once again I just let myself go.

Where I went I can't even fathom. The image zoomed out and it was revealed I was in a colossal grid of light, and I knew instantly that this was EVERYTHING. It's like zooming out from the planets, galaxies and beyond, further and further, until what you find is this. The grid.

In the grid nothing makes sense, and everything makes sense. Words are meaningless. I tried to say what the f*ck but the very phrase seemed alien to me. The music seemed like it was somehow wrong, like I was hearing the inside of the music, and it made no sense at all. Nothing did. I myself made no sense. Who the hell was I? What is 'me'. Every word and thought became an endless chatter, and one word I can recall would be spelled something like: 'hahrbrukheijis'. It wasn't spoken normally, and every syllable fell on the same -d-d-d-d-d-d pulse as the whole world around me. Whether the word was part of a longer word or not I can't remember, as most of the words sounded like more than just 'sounds'. I tested to see if I could bring some reality into it, and for some reason I thought 'who do I love?'. For some reason it ended up being an ex-girlfriend, but I couldn't recall her face or anything about her, just the concept of her. As soon as this concept arose, it immediately made zero sense. I couldn't remember where I was, when I started to come back the objects around me were alien to me, I didn't understand what a pillow was. I didnโ€™t understand anything at all, yet now, I felt I could understand everything. Because I had seen it's true nature. And it's true, the senselessness of existence. Harsh as it is, we are at the mercy of chaos, too small and powerless to do anything about it.

Two very bizarre sessions indeed. Those entities from the first one must have been showing me that I cannot control any of this. I don't know. I've never had a bad trip before, and I'm undecided as to whether this was one. What the hell was this?

The last one was beautiful, these were just WILD as hell. My nerves were absolutely shot.

*EDIT* I do remember some entity doing something to me as I lay down, something with a rod of light along next to my body. It's not the first time that's happened. Or was it? It's like I was being distracted whilst this happened, like being shown a picture of a cute bunny whilst being stuck with a needle. Odd. Is hyperspace making fun of me or trying to blow my head off? Certainly not the cheery welcomes I have received previously.

*EDIT on September 15 2013*... jbark reminded me of this old post... Reading this it seems I feared this may have been a bad trip at the time... but my experiences since then have shown that no, this was nothing like a bad trip, in fact compared to a bad trip, this was just a 'whatever'. Still crazy though, I had a lot more guts back then before I had them beaten out of me.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Capt_Bones
#2 Posted : 10/24/2010 7:09:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great read! Thank you Smile
I think they would like you to think you have no control but in reality you were given free will when you came to earth, and with that you were given a limited amount of power. just personal opinions their though.

As for a bad trip. that sounds like a great one to me, haha.
I had thought the same thing after a weird experience, and then I did have a bad trip and holy hell it did not even compare to the first.
Imagine losing your place in life. or more like seeing it as it was at that moment, but only with the past. Then the darkness comes in on you, as you you have forgotten that the darkness is really your power and was the start of all. Seeing only yourself while being utterly alone in a most egotistical way. Yet to have forgotten everyone else has joined us in this most wonderful time on earth

Thanks again though, just wanted to share my
The D M T is in your mind.

Rivea
#3 Posted : 10/24/2010 7:13:45 PM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

Thanks for writing about your journey.

It seems that 30 mg is a threshold for me where the experience deepens considerably. One time I vaporized 45 mg and that is when I melded with my girlfriend. I usually journey with her within 10 minutes so we can watch over the other. Then we talk a lot afterward which makes any descriptive writing easier for me. It helps reinforce my memory of the journey.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

Sally
#4 Posted : 10/24/2010 7:27:49 PM

I do not have the vocabulary to articulate this particular musing at the current time...

What an amazing experience Orion, thanks for sharing it Very happy

xx
เฅ . Amateur Entheogen Botanist. PM me if you need help in finding or identifying plants. For research purposes only . เฅ

เฅ bwrrrr bWWrrr bhrrrr bHWRRR เฅ

. Pure Universal Pulse Vibrations . Saloreo Nebulum .

Orion
#5 Posted : 10/24/2010 11:35:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know what it is about this 30mg thing. once when i took 29mg it was beautiful. After that when I take an amout that wavers between 28-30mg, it goes crazy. I want to try again with ~30 to make an average. It's too weird. I feel now as if I've seen too much. I was experiencing melding into the universe without completing the task, which became incredibly vivid and unbeleivably confusing. I honestly can't beleive I was able to take it and not go insane!

But I love it Smile
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

D_Juggz
#6 Posted : 10/25/2010 5:47:12 AM

Dr Do Little

Give me some of that crazy experience!
Ur a lucky man ORION, now go integrate! Live life!
gl.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.
-Confucius

"Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all share the same dreams"

Big Inhale
#7 Posted : 10/25/2010 2:39:48 PM

The Enlightend One

Gotta love that rabbit hole!!
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

Orion
#8 Posted : 10/27/2010 10:09:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have only just recovered from this. I think I pretty much realise we are all the same stuff as everything else. Seeing this in a practical sense is not compatible with the brain in this state however, as it results in the most mind-bending thing I have yet experienced.

Never has 30mg done this to me. Incredible.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

ragabr
#9 Posted : 10/28/2010 1:05:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome Orion, thank you for sharing this.

What makes you think people exaggerate their journeys, btw?
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

jbark
#10 Posted : 10/28/2010 1:45:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Orion - so this is what you were talking about the other day in chat!! the worst thing is, I think I had read it already, but didn't make the connection!

Quote:
In the grid nothing makes sense, and everything makes sense. Words are meaningless.

Been there. That's why I never understand when people tell you to just repeat the word "love", or tell yourself that "everything is fine", because as soon as you're there, these weak spoken symbols fast lose any currency - they just cease to have any meaning at all!!

Quote:
Every word and thought became an endless chatter, and one word I can recall would be spelled something like: 'hahrbrukheijis'. It wasn't spoken normally, and every syllable fell on the same -d-d-d-d-d-d pulse as the whole world around me. Whether the word was part of a longer word or not I can't remember, as most of the words sounded like more than just 'sounds'.

Did you ever read that second link I posted in chat? HERE it is again. There is a whole section about this sort of phonetic language stuff, which is the beginning of a hypothesis I am working on and hope to elaborate into something readable someday.

Thanks for posting this. Writing things out really does help get some form of (loose) grasp on these experiences - or so I tell myself!

Cheers,
JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

shoe
#11 Posted : 11/1/2010 11:30:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Orion wrote:
I'm aware that some people do exaggerate their trips, and add in fantastical material.

I didn't know this was happening. I myself would never do that, there's simply nothing to be gained. It's immoral and misleading and prettymuch akin to lying. Why would anyone do that? I think we should name and shame to be honest.

Orion wrote:

I myself made no sense. Who the hell was I? What is 'me'. Every word and thought became an endless chatter, and one word I can recall would be spelled something like: 'hahrbrukheijis'. It wasn't spoken normally, and every syllable fell on the same -d-d-d-d-d-d pulse as the whole world around me.

I particularly enjoyed this. Thanks for the report Smile
shoe

เฅ เคญเฅ‚เคฐเฅเคญเฅเคต: เคธเฅเคต: เคคเคคเฅเคธเคตเคฟเคคเฅเคฐเฅเคตเคฐเฅ‡เคฃเฅเคฏเค‚ เฅค เคญเคฐเฅเค—เฅ‹ เคฆเฅ‡เคตเคธเฅเคฏ เคงเฅ€เคฎเคนเคฟ, เคงเฅ€เคฏเฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‹ เคจ: เคชเฅเคฐเคšเฅ‹เคฆเคฏเคพเคคเฅ
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!