We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vapor caused throat spazam Options

rahlii
#1 Posted : 7/30/2010 11:56:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently had a very strange experience while vaporising changa in my vapor genie. I had just consumed some cactus resin about 20 minutes prior to this experience. I vaporised the changa then started dry retching, I think partially because of the resin I'd just eaten. The numbing sensation you get on your lips and mouth when vaporising dmt crept down to my throat and my throat started spazaming and I was finding it hard to breath. My fellow traveler helped me get on top of the situation by helping me count my breaths. It was like my throat was tripping. has anyone else had a tripping throat from vaporising changa?
From where is the noise?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

picatris
#2 Posted : 7/31/2010 12:03:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rahlii wrote:
I recently had a very strange experience while vaporising changa in my vapor genie. I had just consumed some cactus resin about 20 minutes prior to this experience. I vaporised the changa then started dry retching, I think partially because of the resin I'd just eaten. The numbing sensation you get on your lips and mouth when vaporising dmt crept down to my throat and my throat started spazaming and I was finding it hard to breath. My fellow traveler helped me get on top of the situation by helping me count my breaths. It was like my throat was tripping. has anyone else had a tripping throat from vaporising changa?

I did.
Check this thread:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=12922

You are already using a VG, so I would recommend to wash your spice. It worked for me

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M

Heretic
#3 Posted : 8/1/2010 2:39:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

2nd the wash. recommend a carbonate wash next time if you didn't this time.
When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

ms_manic_minxx
#4 Posted : 8/1/2010 3:29:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

One time I had spice contaminated with a bit of sodium carbonate. I smoked it and my mouth felt like the volcano science fair project. Apparently safe, but unpleasant as hell. Definitely clean the spice!! It is worth it!!

There is so much to think about imparted by the molecule alone... the last thing you ever have to want to worry about was a botched extraction and legitimate physical health. Take care! Smile
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

rahlii
#5 Posted : 8/1/2010 11:48:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks all for your sound advice.

I did read your thread picatris and found it to be very interesting. Thanks for the advice on washing the final pulls. I use the lextek and this step is not included. I will add this step from now on. Sodium carbonate wash here I come.
From where is the noise?

rahlii
#6 Posted : 10/23/2010 11:18:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did the sodium carbonate wash and have found that it greatly reduces hygroscopy.
From where is the noise?

DMTripper
#7 Posted : 10/24/2010 12:05:50 AM

John Murdoch IV

rahlii wrote:
The numbing sensation you get on your lips and mouth when vaporising dmt

???
I never get any numbing sensation. Well I always clean my spice well.
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!