We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Oral DMT tolerance Options

Jabba
#1 Posted : 10/17/2010 8:54:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I just registered to comment on a post I found on the site suggesting that oral DMT has no tolerance. I'd be interested in seeing how many people have found this. I've taken oral DMT and moclobemide many times and always found there's a big and extremely strong tolerance effect. If you take oral DMT one weekend it can take anything up to 4 weeks before the trip will be as powerful. Certainly taking it every week rapidly reduces the effects to nothing.

And yet there's a couple of people suggesting they can keep taking oral DMT day after day. Strange Confused

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

mistmann
#2 Posted : 10/17/2010 11:17:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

could it be based off the bodies chem and the diet and workout habits? cause i used to smoke lots of dmt and i never had a tollerance, i quit after i smoked 250mg in one bong rip... lol that was 3 yrs ago when i was invencable. now im learning to make my own, but i work out daily and eat healthy and i never have a drag to me when i did it... there are others out there that do get a drag and do have to smoke more and more to achieve the same break though. i have never drank it so i dont know what that is like ask me in a week Cool

endlessness
#3 Posted : 10/17/2010 11:27:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

IME there is no tolerance at all with oral dmt usage, both pharma or ayahuasca. Participating in rituals in successive days does not diminish the effects, and later rituals can even get stronger with same doses (maybe from being sensitive/tuned in to the setting?). Also the same for pharma, I have used more often then once a week for sometime and felt no diminishing effects. This was all done with harmalas for MAOIs, not moclobemide.

Regardless of physical tolerance, I think its a key that one tries to work hard in integration of experiences. Just doing it often without minding how to digest it will inevitably come back to you negatively (maybe having weak or negative experiences).

jamie
#4 Posted : 10/18/2010 1:22:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

No tolerance at all..more like reverse tolerance..with ayahuasca anyway..even 3 hours later, redosing will shoot me back up into an even deeper space.
Long live the unwoke.

gammagore
#5 Posted : 10/18/2010 10:08:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wonder if the moclobemide plays any role here in this tolerance?

SnozzleBerry
#6 Posted : 10/18/2010 3:21:12 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

fractal enchantment wrote:
No tolerance at all..more like reverse tolerance..with ayahuasca anyway..even 3 hours later, redosing will shoot me back up into an even deeper space.

Have to agree with fractal on this.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Jabba
#7 Posted : 10/23/2010 8:55:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Can't understand why it doesn't work for me then! Tried redosing and just get very, very minor effects. Even taking it once a week results in massively decreased effects. Very odd!

ms_manic_minxx
#8 Posted : 10/23/2010 9:35:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you ever tried with Aya or Rue?

I've drank Ayahuasca as many as seven nights consecutively with reverse tolerance, and have lots of other experiences with maxi/microdosing that can only be explained by reverse tolerance... Can you detail your experiences a bit more?
Some things will come easy, some will be a test