We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Salvia + DMT. The Way Forward. Options

The Centre
#21 Posted : 10/22/2010 9:49:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My very first trip in 2 years, my first experience with either salvia and DMT, and my second trip total, the other being 5g of some good mushrooms, was 30% salvia 10x and 70% 1:7 full spectrum jungle. (1 being the jungle.) Total 1g or so grams of materiel. My first toke was giant, it seemed like I can just inhale and inhale and inhale. I kept it in for 40-50 seconds, and then I just kept on toking like it was the only thing that exists. I even forgot what exactly I was doing and why, I just knew I had to do this action of inhaling on this weird thing, in fact, I forgot what inhaling was, I just did it. Things got increasingly weird after the first toke. I actually looked at my digital watch and SAW the transition from one minute to the next. Like in slow motion.

The reason I mixed it was, I had what was recommended as two separate doses of changa, and two separate doses of salvia. I first tried one "dose" of salvia 10x, and just got extreme buzzing, nothing else. Just the giant carrier wave. I decided I have to mix everything and be sure of an experience, as this was my first experience in 2 years, and all I had at the time. I was still riding the carrier wave when I dosed. DAMN. It was the most powerful thing I ever experienced at the time. Only ever to be topped by 50mg DMT mixed with 33mg Harmala 1:1 with 11x caapi. I am soon to try DMT again, but at a much lighter dosage. I might mix some salvia plain leaf in, but I doubt it. Maybe Sally before or after the DMT.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gibran2
#22 Posted : 10/22/2010 10:05:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

I’ve tried salvia after DMT, and it was very nice. The visuals were typical of salvia, but with a clarity and immediacy of DMT.

I don’t think I want to try them together. I like their unique effects separately.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

elofer
#23 Posted : 10/22/2010 11:26:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

one finds the combination to be far more rewarding than both seperate, ones mix is one gram spice to one gram salvia leaf, with a pinch of 5x extract per gram..one dosn't know exactly how much salvia to spice this actually is, it just goes by feeling when the right combination is acchieved, and results speak for themseves for sure!!!

PREV12