We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SEX. Now i have your atention, some dmt questions! Options

Guille...!
#1 Posted : 10/19/2010 6:18:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone!

Finally this weekend swim is going to do his first dmt extraction! He promise tu upload some photos.

The problem is that there are still many questions about dmt that must be solved to prevent a disaster

The first and only big problem is that my very, very loved friend swim doesnt have a scale, so the question is , is it really too crazy to take a dmt dose without knowing exactly the weight?

One of the reasons swim is extracting dmt is because he dont want to throw up like with ayahuasca, he has 100 grams of syrian rue, the question is if mixing harmine/harmaline with dmt make people vomit, and please a very easy way to extract harmine from syrian rue would be very apreciated. If someone take dmt freebase with a potion of syrian rue would get sick? ( i mean vomiting )

Dmt must be taken after an Imao or can it be at the same time? does this matters?

Someone has experience snorting it? how is the dosage for this way? is it worth it?

Many thanks for all the help

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

hyperspacing
#2 Posted : 10/19/2010 6:34:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Check the Wiki. If you look you will find all the answers you seek.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

gammagore
#3 Posted : 10/19/2010 6:36:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Guille...! wrote:
The first and only big problem is that my very, very loved friend swim doesnt have a scale, so the question is , is it really too crazy to take a dmt dose without knowing exactly the weight?

thats fine,if you plan on smoking it, just start with the smallest of amount and work your way up(and i mean really small). But a scale is a wise investment.
For using it for oral with MAOI I dont recomend dosing without a scale. DONT EVEN TRY.

Guille...! wrote:
One of the reasons swim is extracting dmt is because he dont want to throw up like with ayahuasca, he has 100 grams of syrian rue, the question is if mixing harmine/harmaline with dmt make people vomit, and please a very easy way to extract harmine from syrian rue would be very apreciated. If someone take dmt freebase with a potion of syrian rue would get sick? ( i mean vomiting )

I get sick often when I take oral harmalas and DMT, but thats just me. You an extract the harmalas for sure, its an easy process but involves alot of filtering. Check the WIKI for the rue extraction.

Guille...! wrote:
Dmt must be taken after an Imao or can it be at the same time? does this matters?

everyone is different, some people take it together some wait a while. You gotta experiment to find what works for you best, again start low.

Guille...! wrote:
Someone has experience snorting it? how is the dosage for this way? is it worth it?

I have no experience with snorting it, but I read that snorting freebase will give lots of pain and very little effects. Fumarates are said to be better for snorting, but really, its not worth it.

Guille...!
#4 Posted : 10/19/2010 6:46:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
Guille...! wrote:

thats fine,if you plan on smoking it, just start with the smallest of amount and work your way up(and i mean really small). But a scale is a wise investment.
For using it for oral with MAOI I dont recomend dosing without a scale. DONT EVEN TRY.

Guille...! wrote:

I get sick often when I take oral harmalas and DMT, but thats just me. You an extract the harmalas for sure, its an easy process but involves alot of filtering. Check the WIKI for the rue extraction.

Guille...! wrote:

everyone is different, some people take it together some wait a while. You gotta experiment to find what works for you best, again start low.

Guille...! wrote:

I have no experience with snorting it, but I read that snorting freebase will give lots of pain and very little effects. Fumarates are said to be better for snorting, but really, its not worth it.

Thanks man, you have scared me with that thing of " dont even try " because i know i would try ( eat it without scale ), in a small ammount. A good question would be how much time does the imao works in the stomach, because if it works for hours i could simply boost with a little more if the experience is too low no?

digital_phreedom
#5 Posted : 10/19/2010 6:51:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^
I think it just depends on an individuals metabolism.. I've read that some people have re-dosed after 2 or 3 hours and got effects.. But personally, if I try to redose even 1.5 hours after I drink my Caapi brew, I get incredibly small effects, if any at all.. That could either be from my metabolism, or because my doses of Caapi aren't large enough to inhibit for very long.

I don't know the science behind that though, that's just my personal experience.
Embrace this moment, remember: We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

gammagore
#6 Posted : 10/19/2010 6:53:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

not sure about how long the MAOI stays in the body, but every time I boost, I boost with some haramalas too.

really dude, get a scale before you go eating unknown amounts of DMT and harmalas, that sounds like a very silly and desparate thing to do!! you will either end up wasting alot of DMT and harmalas, or you will overshoot and make a new thread about "The day I lost my mind due to eating unknown amount of DMT" or smt.

BTW, ebay has scales for like $30 or so.

Please use these entheogens with respect else you will get burnt. Be safe broSmile

Phantastica
#7 Posted : 10/19/2010 7:20:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

vampir
#8 Posted : 10/19/2010 7:25:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

scale is definitely a good idea! Highly recommend getting one, the more you use the more you'll be able to guage the effects and alter doses according to your wants/needs. You don't have this freedom if you're eye-balling doses, which doesn't work from batch to batch. Some crystals are more dense than others. One batch of 50mg will look the same as 80mg from another batch. Can make a big difference when smoking.

Guille...!
#9 Posted : 10/19/2010 7:40:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have already order a scale, but still i have to pay it and wait for the shippment from hong kong, so it will take a month for me to have a decent scale. I know is very silly trying it without a scale, i have lots of respect to dmt, but i dont think i would get a bad trip with between 50 to 150 mg eye balled, i really dont know. I could smoke in small ammounts, but i don't think i would inhale it, it seems to dificult to me to vaporice dmt without a good ( and expensive ) machine, and i dont like the quick highs like with salvia.

justine
#10 Posted : 10/19/2010 11:16:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Then my advice if you are impatient is to also buy a 0.01g/100g scale to a local ebayer, you will get it very quickly, for a moderate price
and it will be much better than a mg scale if you every have to weight shrooms, cannabis or any other plants.
For weighting dmt you will just have to weight at least 100mg, split the xtals in equal parts and do the "math".
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

endlessness
#11 Posted : 10/19/2010 11:34:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

do NOT eyeball an amount to ingest orally! please, please please do not do it! Anyone who has seen his fair share of different dmt batches will tell you about how much crystal density can vary. The difference between, say, 50mg and 200mg is IMMENSE in terms of effects, it might be the difference between you having a good experience and you panicking and having the worse trip of your life, possibily endangering yourself and others (and the community).

Why dont you just go to some electronic shops and get one ? I've seen a milligram scale being sold for 60e in such shops in your country. But you dont even need a mg scale for dmt, 0.01g scale is fine too, and in the worse case, get a 0.1g scale and do as justine said.

If you're talking about smoking dmt, even though I recommend first timers to have a scale at least the first times to know how much they are using (also to know if they are wasting with bad smoking technique), I think that with smoking it can be ok to eyeball it. Just start low. But with oral ingestion, please never do that!

justine
#12 Posted : 10/19/2010 11:42:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I think that with smoking it can be ok to eyeball

Well, if he smokes 80mg he could also have a VERY bad time considering he has never smoked any.
If he has no scale he could very well have no idea how much is "a little" and end up never smoking dmt again,
I agree it is a little bit far fetched but still...
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

Trickster
#13 Posted : 10/20/2010 10:21:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Guille...! wrote:
... is it really too crazy to take a dmt dose without knowing exactly the weight?

Besides of what has already been said, I would add that even if you eyeball your dosage correctly this time, there will be no reference point for your future experiences because you would not know how much you've taken.

Guille...! wrote:
...If someone take dmt freebase with a potion of syrian rue would get sick? ( i mean vomiting )

Yes, many people report nausea and vomiting after taking rue extract and spice, me included.

I've been violently sick for more than an hour, while a dose only 30% less has been completely inactive. That is another reason to use a scale.
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

Guille...!
#14 Posted : 10/20/2010 2:16:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You guys have completely scared me Sad . I know is crazy to eyeball the dose but i spent all my money in the chemicals and the mimosa, also in the scale but it will come weeks after i get dmt, and i know i wont wait.

Im very scared cause i know im very sensitive to drugs, just 4-5 grams of mimosa took me to hell and heaven, and it would had been imposible to make it more intense. Another question please, if i got more than enough of 5 grams of mimosa, does that mean that i would get enough with something like 30-40 mg? ( orally )

And please please please, i need good ways to avoid vomiting, moclobemide instead of harmine? a more pure dmt? no eating 24 hours earlier? Does anyone know any tip?

Thanks a lot for all the answers!!

gammagore
#15 Posted : 10/20/2010 5:05:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

30-40mg DMT could get you somwhere, but there would be no way of telling how much it is without a scaleSmile

And about the vomit, some people are more prone to vomiting than others, I like to see it as getting some negative shit out of my bodySmile
But there are a few techniques out there to help with it, deep breathing i know works, also sitting up might help. Look around the forum or even try google it.

Trickster
#16 Posted : 10/22/2010 2:59:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Guille...! wrote:
And please please please, i need good ways to avoid vomiting, moclobemide instead of harmine? a more pure dmt? no eating 24 hours earlier? Does anyone know any tip?

During all my significant journeys I felt nausea to varying degrees. During most of them I purged violently, often until all psychedelic effects were gone. Later for days I would retch and heave after only remembering the taste of the tea.

Finally, after 20 or so journeys, I learned to like the experience. I saw the reason why it happens. The vine goes deep into my body and mind, does its job, collects lots of unwanted stuff and leaves my body and mind with it.

For days I feel light and cleansed, as if washed from inside. The whole world feels like after a good rain - clean and sparkling. Well worth the small nuisance of puking for a few minutes.

Guille...!
#17 Posted : 10/22/2010 6:37:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Woow, swim got pretty nice very white crystals with a stb tech, hes very happy right now Smile

He only did it with 20-30 grams of mhrb. low yield but i think good quality, he's going to make a joint of dmt tonight, i think thats a simple way to take dmt without the risk of a overdose ( still waiting for the scale )

I want to say one thing about the extraction, swim got many dudes with the hexane, it wasnt yellow when he removed it from the basic water, it was pretty transparent, and still got nice crystals, just wanted to say it...

BTW if the crystal is white, does it mean that the dmt is pure?? Because swim can still smell the hexane ( just like tipex ) in the crystal and his also worried about the lye, he used about 20g of lye, 200ml of water and 20-30 of mimosa, he eye balled everything, but the results seem to be good, soo white=pure ??

Swim wants to say thanks to the community for all the help!

Lets see if a joint does the work, he just want to see how dmt works, and get an eassy high, dont want to go to hiperspace now, thats for tomorrow hehehe Laughing

Trickster
#18 Posted : 10/22/2010 8:34:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Guille...! wrote:
... it wasnt yellow when he removed it from the basic water, it was pretty transparent, and still got nice crystals, just wanted to say it...

That's OK.

Guille...! wrote:
BTW if the crystal is white, does it mean that the dmt is pure??

Not necessarily.

A few times I extracted completely white powdery susbstance that proved to be very weak. Although my yield was suspiciously high - 1.8%.

Very precise analytical methods of testing your product like Liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS) are very expensive. So what is left for us, mere mortals, is visual examintation, that is, if you see lots of DMT crystals in it then it is probably mostly DMT. Check the internet for good pictures. Another simple test is bioassay, that is consuming your product to see how good it is. For that you at least have to know how much you are taking.

Guille...! wrote:
Because swim can still smell the hexane ( just like tipex ) in the crystal and his also worried about the lye, he used about 20g of lye, 200ml of water and 20-30 of mimosa, he eye balled everything, but the results seem to be good, soo white=pure ??

Dry it a bit more. Hexane is very volatile and should be gone soon. Lye is very easy to spot. These are brown/black drops at the bottom of your hexane jar. You should have carefully decanted your hexane and discarded those brown drops. Anyway lye is not a problem, because it evaporates an much higher temps than DMT (~1300C, or so).

Guille...! wrote:
Lets see if a joint does the work, he just want to see how dmt works, and get an eassy high, dont want to go to hiperspace now, thats for tomorrow hehehe Laughing

Well. 30mg done with proper smoking tek would almost for sure launch me into hyperspace.

Safe journey brother, and come back to tell your story.Smile