We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
:) Options

Latter
#1 Posted : 10/22/2010 5:58:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Heard about this site in a different forum, all the talk about DMT piqued my interest about trying it ;o so I came here to see what it's all about. I've never tried any psychedelics unless mary jane counts? :< I'm a bit new to this whole drug stuff.. but DMT sounds pretty good so here I am! A San Francisco local who's bored Very happy

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

WSaged
#2 Posted : 10/22/2010 6:07:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I suggest you fill up your boredom by doing some serious reading!!

DMT is powerful stuff!! Not really something to jack around with because your bored...Confused

all hail the internet!!
WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

hyperspacing
#3 Posted : 10/22/2010 6:07:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi welcome to the nexus.

Careful dmt is not for the inexperienced with psychedelics. It is easily the most intense and mind blowing of the lot. That being said, read around the forum. Read trip reports and some teks. If its still something you think you can handle go for it. Do an extraction and see infinity.

Goodluck and be safe
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.