We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New member, old soul Options

DeceptioN
#1 Posted : 10/18/2010 11:03:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been reading on this forum for some time now and finally decided to create an account. Not sure why exactly, something just drew me to do it.

SWIM makes his own DMT and SWIM does it quiet often to learn more about himself and the universe.

Will post more later, but it is 3am and afraid of going off on a rant.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoon
#2 Posted : 10/18/2010 11:17:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Pleased to meet you Smile
do tell more ^^

love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

vibrancy3
#3 Posted : 10/18/2010 1:43:07 PM

Josh

Welcome to nexus, its sooo fun round here (i currently a nexus addict its thats fun)

Trickster
#4 Posted : 10/18/2010 10:31:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

DeceptioN wrote:
SWIM makes his own DMT and SWIM does it quiet often to learn more about himself and the universe.

I wonder what that means. Producing DMT in your brain? Synthesizing? Extracting? Anyway, you're welcome.
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

DeceptioN
#5 Posted : 10/21/2010 12:05:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Seems like whenever I get on its late and I'm a little delirious, but gonna post my full intro any way.

I'm 25 years old and have been interested in this kind of stuff since I was 15 years old and heard about DMT for the first time. It took me about 9 years to finally attain some, with the help of the lazy man's tek.

I use to be a pot head back in my days, but don't have the time for that stuff any more so went on to something that I can do less often but get greater results, and that is what jump started my search for DMT.

I'm into meditation and trying to reach zen, I meditate for at least 3 hours a day, otherwise I feel unconnected for the rest of the day.

I'm a very calm person but with violent tendencies. I try to keep it controlled but some times it leads to online arguments that I'd rather avoid.

No longer have a buddy to do DMT with, unfortunately early on in the experiments I upped the dosage too fast and it frightened him away. Not really sure what else to post, lately I've been off the forums and in the chat room, so if you go in there at weird hours, chances are I'm in there.