We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
crystal storage Options

unansweredquestions
#1 Posted : 10/20/2010 11:14:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just out of curiosity, and to avoid any real issues. how long to people generaly find crystal can be kept in an ari tight container at room tempreture? trying to gauge how long one could travel with it, for example. Also, in terms of long term storage; i realise an airtight container such as a glass vial in a freezer is optimal, but would a fridge suffice?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

mickster003
#2 Posted : 10/20/2010 11:29:42 PM

mike

i have no facts to back this up but ..

if memory serves correctly i have read that the fridge is superior because the cold is hard on the dmt molecule.

also if its airtight it should not get additional oxygen and degrade, so keep the air space in container to a minimal, preferably vaccume sealed for trips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kratom was used for physical labor in Thailand prior to its illegal classification. Consuming Kratom lowers body temperature by approximately a degree, increases melanin production in the skin—providing more sun protection, and it is energizing both mentally and physically. It is also used to treat diarrhea, normalize blood sugar in diabetes, normalize blood pressure and battle intestinal parasites.

mickster003
#3 Posted : 10/20/2010 11:32:28 PM

mike

i think i read uv rays also degrade dmt, in solution i think
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kratom was used for physical labor in Thailand prior to its illegal classification. Consuming Kratom lowers body temperature by approximately a degree, increases melanin production in the skin—providing more sun protection, and it is energizing both mentally and physically. It is also used to treat diarrhea, normalize blood sugar in diabetes, normalize blood pressure and battle intestinal parasites.

Ellis D'Empty
#4 Posted : 10/20/2010 11:37:40 PM

Snirfneblin

Just put it in salt form, then turn back into freebase.

Theres teks out there for it. Just search around.

Although to the question: I can't answer =/ Sorry
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

unansweredquestions
#5 Posted : 10/21/2010 12:37:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

good stuff on the fridge news. and nice one on the tip for darkness, dark air tight container it is.
i considered turning salt and base as needed for long term usage. my main query is to do with reasonably short term travel, taking it whilst travelling without bringing extra somewhat incriminating chemicals. or is this simply out of the question?

gammagore
#6 Posted : 10/21/2010 10:12:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Storing it in an amber vial so good, it should last a while like this. If you are moving around with it id sugest making some changa/enhanced leaf.
Much better to have some herbs with you than a vial of powder.

#7 Posted : 10/21/2010 10:29:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If travelling with a vial be careful. I left one in the glove box of my car and it got heated by the sun. The dmt in the changa started to melt slightly, and it all bacame a bit stuck together and pieces stuck to the glass as well. It was fine after it had cooled, but just a lesson in that it needs to be kept cool and dark, wherever you go with it!
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi