We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
International Drug Survey - let's show them what WE think! Options

Eden
#21 Posted : 10/20/2010 5:36:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You definitely did have an error, then.

EDIT:

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Strange Gray Static Mayan Pattern
#22 Posted : 10/20/2010 6:04:36 AM

Nameless

By the way, at least the Spanish translation is awful, if you're Spanish-speaking check English whether you are proficient in it or not.

Seriously, they have some grammatical errors not even an automatic translator would make.
DMT T-Shirts, badges, mugs...
Comments by SGSMP are fantastic fabrications.

olympus mon
#23 Posted : 10/20/2010 8:16:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Eden wrote:

In any case, I remember a quote of McKenna encouraging the psychedelic community to stop hiding under its rock.
He made the fair point that social change never occurs to the benefit of the minority if it remained silent.
Whether the situation gets messy or not, I would prefer to stop pursuing my passions in sneaky safety.

We believe there is nothing wrong with our activities...perhaps we are doing a diservice to our plant friends by acting like we have something to be ashamed of.
This in no way means we should be reckless with exposure, but I would hardly consider taking this survey to be reckless.

wonderfully put Eden, i couldn't agree more. if we always stay in the shadows the bullshit negative stereotype of the psychedelic community will persist. if we want them to see the safe, responsible, and intelligent users of entheogens that we are then we need to enter the light at times.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

vibrancy3
#24 Posted : 10/20/2010 8:44:22 AM

Josh

I'm with Wsaged on this 1, allthruogh there is very low risk in that certain site gathering info. it is best to not go wild and go on these sites. i alwaysa talktofrank was lke that to or some reason

neverwas
#25 Posted : 10/20/2010 9:46:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jeez Eden! I didn't see anything but the top row of answers On That. I'll try again.
My name is love, for I am without fear

PREV12