We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
new jimjam lingo? Options

Autodidactic
#1 Posted : 10/20/2010 4:24:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What exactly does the term jimjam mean? I've seen it used by 2 or 3 people here for the first time in the past 2 weeks. Is it some term coined by some psychonaut or something, or is it just people from the jimjamshop trying to equate DMT with the jimjamshop for marketing purposes, like xerox did with copying machines? Nothing against the jimjamshop, I've ordered from them the last 2 times already, just was odd to me.
*The above text represents a fictional alter ego, none of it is based on the experiences of a real person.*

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." Oscar Wilde

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Eden
#2 Posted : 10/20/2010 4:26:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Autodidactic
#3 Posted : 10/20/2010 4:30:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eden wrote:

TY
*The above text represents a fictional alter ego, none of it is based on the experiences of a real person.*

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." Oscar Wilde

Ginkgo
#4 Posted : 10/20/2010 4:31:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Next time, please check the wiki and search the forums before asking questions! Smile

Autodidactic
#5 Posted : 10/20/2010 4:35:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Evening Glory wrote:
Next time, please check the wiki and search the forums before asking questions! Smile

Yep, I spent about 10 minutes googling, it doesn't mean what the urban dictionary or other online meanings mean here. Though I just did a google with DMT nexus and jimjam which finally pulled it up.

obliguhl
#6 Posted : 10/20/2010 6:08:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It commonly refers to a full spectrum mimosa extract (dmt+"jungle spice"Pleased. Originally, it refers to a structure you can find in some DMT experiences, but this usage is not so common.

Jimjamshop came into existence after the term was coined.