We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Finally, an introduction! Options

xoanon
#1 Posted : 10/20/2010 8:10:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I dont want to give the drawn out, Barbara Walters interview style intro, so ill try keep it short.

I look back at how this all began. And its strange now, recognising the beacons that have guided my on this path over the last 10 years, and finally brought me to this moment. Many of which are music-oriented, such as the song The Hypnotist by Sisterlove that became the flint to learn about raising consciousness. Practicing yoga and learning meditation taught me a great deal about myself and what is possible, but left some questions unanswered. Lateralus by Tool was the spark that then followed. This led me to the flame that was Robert Anton Wilson's 'Prometheus Rising', and a feeling of "this is the missing puzzle piece" to me. Leary and his 8 circuits, along with Shpongle, led me to the fire, Mckenna. The idea of it being endogenous, coupled with the POSSIBLE connection to human souls, hit a nerve.

And now, here i sit. I have had 3 incredible, nigh ineffable breakthrough experiences, and i will very shortly post them in the relevant place.

Im happy to be part of this fantastic resource, and a community which shows genuine care and concern for its members. i look forward to becoming a full member and being able to contribute in a wide spectrum of topics as i gain a deeper knowledge of what this means.

We'll talk again.
and anything ive posted is an illusion and i do not condone any of it

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!