We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Not quite Pharma, not quite Aya Options

picatris
#1 Posted : 10/16/2010 11:08:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Recently I have been testing with a compound I made some time ago: my own caapi tincture. It is a full extraction tincture as I was not looking for just the harmalas - so it is full power caapi. The benefits of having in 30 ml about 500 grams of Caapi are enormous, as you may imagine

3ml of this solution coupled with the equivalent of 40 mg of freebase in acetate form, evaporate into a tar that fit almost perfectly in a 00 capsule. So I have some Aya pills! These are amazingly strong. The extraction performed was very through over fresh yellow caapi and it shows!

My last travel to the outer realm with just one pill, took me to unreal landscapes and situations. It was however not the happiest. There was infinite sadness all around in which I was fully sank in. Despite this and the lingering presence of Death it was one of the most valuable experiences ever with Aya/Pharma. It took me to "deep in heart of humility" as our Nexiean colleague Antrocles might say.

These are not sadness pills, mind you. Other times I had something that never happened before. All the experience was concentrated in about 20 minutes, and it was very, very similar to smoked spice. Not so interesting, though

And one more thing. The best of all, is that there is absolutely no taste and no nausea!! For this alone, my tincture is invaluable!

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

picatris
#2 Posted : 10/16/2010 2:24:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mombreast wrote:
I found that Cappi extract from alcohol is slightly different in it's effect to classic acid water brew.
It was slightly cleaner, so I think that some compounds didn't dissolve into alcohol.

I like your idea of caapi tincture but I prefer acid brew because of it's effect.

What is your opinion, pictaris?

I am wondering if this was because my alcohol extraction was not complete or
alcohol just doesn't dissolve some alkaloids.

Well, it was initially a typical Ayahuasca brew with acidic water. What I did in the end was to produce the alcoholic extract from the brew. But you may be right, there may be things that do not dissolve in alcohol and my extract proves just that, as the tar from the watery solution was much than the tar from the alcoholic solution. But, as far as I can ascertain, the MAO inhibition was complete and I got results that are stronger than typical Ayahuasca (as in the Santo Daime, for instance).

In fact, as I'm digesting the experiences, I believe that an important part of what I'm getting is mainly due to the harmalas. I'm saying this for I usually get MUCH stronger effects if the DMT is taken 20-30 minutes after the harmalas. And in my "Aya pills" everything is there at the same time, yet, nevertheless I get a very strong experience from it.

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M

Dimitrius
#3 Posted : 10/19/2010 5:21:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

picatris wrote:

I may have to try this. Thanks for sharing this, Picatris.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

picatris
#4 Posted : 10/19/2010 4:22:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi mombreast and Dimitrius

Thanks for the thumbs up!
I'm very proud of my little tincture. In fact I believe it's my greatest achievement since starting on the Chemical Path. Yet when I posted my recipe on the Tincture no one seemed to care (0 replies! Smile )

It's really nothing special, but I feel so much power emanating from my little eye-dropper bottle! Wink

Dimitrius
#5 Posted : 10/19/2010 11:26:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it's special.

I'll probably try it soon. I've got your instructions printed out, right in front of me right now.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

picatris
#6 Posted : 10/20/2010 12:56:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Dimitrius,

Great! If any doubt appears do let me know!

Dimitrius
#7 Posted : 10/20/2010 6:05:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

picatris wrote:
Hi Dimitrius,

Great! If any doubt appears do let me know!

I'll be sure to do that. As long as I don't burn anything, I think I'll be good, lol.