We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Good morrow fair travellers ... Options

Jdubber
#1 Posted : 10/20/2010 12:48:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been bordering on the obsessed with this aspect of life after a long time looking, and subsequent finding, this magical and mythical substance. What it did to me I can't explain (Have only done it a handful of times, and have yet to extract my own).

This site is now my new favourite one, and what I have been looking for. I have been researching experiences/science/extraction methods for almost two years, and this is the first site that has everything in one place - aswell as the wisdom of travellers with much more experience with me.

One thread that has made me realise that I must join, is the one regarding 'Street Price - And why you should never sell DMT' I have been buying it at a relatively expensive price, which has meant that I have been unable to delve as far as I wish. The thread showed me that it IS possible - whereas before my own faith in myself has held me back. I now realise this is the only way. Therefore (after I smoke the last one I bought *groan*), I vow never to buy more - I will extract myself.

You lovely like minded people give me strenghth and courage to realise the dream! :Smile

Thank you.

Peas.
Per aspera ad astra.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!