We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So honoured to be able to join you all Options

Limeni
#1 Posted : 10/17/2010 9:44:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It has been such a pleasure to come here every day now for months, and be among such like-minded people. A day is not a proper day unless I get to check in at The Nexus! I don't know how you've managed to create such a uniquely civilised and supportive community, but I already feel this is home...and as I said, I am truly honoured (and slightly nervous) to be allowed to join you at last. For some reason I have held off joining because of not yet having experienced 'The Wondrous Molecule' SWIMself, but today reading fractal enchantment's beautiful 'message to all humans..' I felt I just had to be here as a member...so it's your fault F.E.!

Briefly about me...I am 49 now, and have spent my life teaching children to play music. When I was young I had several life-changing experiences with mushrooms and Hoffman's creation, and was lucky enough to always have them in beautiful outdoor rural locations - so each experience was deeply spiritual and affecting (actually I also had many many fascinating experiences with Ether, but that's another story for another place). I have never had an entheogenic experience when I didn't feel like I was in some sense 'going home', and yet from mid twenties onwards seemed to drift away from having any more opportunities to revisit those worlds. This was odd because there is nothing on this earth that fascinates me more. However, in the last few years I've been reading more and more books on the subject (inc Strassman, James Oroc, McKenna, Daniel Pinchbeck etc).

My re-experience of entheogens came only recently - thanks to finding Salvia. The very first thing I experienced with Salvia was a massive feeling of: "Welcome back!...where have you been?". Now I am only accessing Salvia in tincture form - going into the trance with fairly specific questions, and receiving amazingly helpful answers in the form of visionary experiences. What an astonishing plant, and tincture is definitely the way to go! Now I have a much-loved little cutting growing on the windowsill.

SWIM had more or less given up on the possibility of exploring SpiceSpace, because of it not being readily obtainable where he is. So he was thrilled to find this lovely community, and all your extraction teks. I understand that he has bark/lime/dlim and so on ready to go, and is only waiting for the perfect time to go out and explore. He wanted me to thank you all for giving so much time to help others onto the path.

And I thank you all as well Cool . It is such a great joy to be here among such generous people - I only hope I will be able to contribute something of value which might help others as you have all helped me.

Thanks for reading.

Limeni

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 10/18/2010 10:06:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Limeni wrote:
A day is not a proper day unless I get to check in at The Nexus!

Very happy Very happy

Welcome home man, about time you signed up, what took so longWink

All the best for the upcoming extraction, if you need any help, you know where to postSmile

Limeni
#3 Posted : 10/18/2010 6:23:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warm welcome gammagore - I've enjoyed reading your posts.

In fact SWIM was thinking of heading straight for changa, largely on your recommendation. Cool

jamie
#4 Posted : 10/18/2010 7:49:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Welcome to the nexus Limeni! I wish your swim many many wonderous extractions!
Long live the unwoke.

Bill Cipher
#5 Posted : 10/18/2010 8:27:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. Wonderful to have you.

Limeni
#6 Posted : 10/19/2010 1:01:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aww...you're such lovely people! Embarrased

Really appreciate you (both) dropping in to offer such kind welcomes.