We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LSD and....? Options

Wax
#1 Posted : 10/16/2010 6:20:34 AM

LUVR

So I was wondering what some suggestions for a combo would be. swim has two hits but is sharing with one other person. Swim has harmala but has heard mixed reports about it but mostly that it mellows out the experience instead of intensifying it. Swim also has some rivea seeds and mhrb what should he and his friend do?
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Eden
#2 Posted : 10/16/2010 1:37:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD+
Some good suggestions.

Considering you each will be dosing a single hit, the best combo I can think of is lsd+mescaline.
If you don't have access or time to extract any, datura stramonium seeds mesh well and can be easily purchased.

Shrew
#3 Posted : 10/16/2010 4:01:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've heard real LSD is hard to find these days.

If you're really certain it's LSD, then the combo thread is a good place. If you have doubts... well, it might be best to not use MAOI's with a possible RC with potentially unknown (dangerous) side effects.

Vector
#4 Posted : 10/16/2010 6:17:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD + MDMA = amazing.

just make sure you take the LSD first; this is EXTREMELY important. you do not want to be coming down from MDMA while still tripping hard off LSD, trust me (i call this the candy flop). and it would be good if you had two hits of mdma to spread out as well. i would suggest taking the lsd, then in about 45 min taking the MDMA.

This is a beautiful combination. the mdma will remove any and all anxieties/fears you may encounter in the lsd experience which will allow you to go much much deeper off a smaller amount of acid. Highly recommend the candy flip!!!!

Thebatman
#5 Posted : 10/17/2010 5:28:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

LSD+MOAR lSD seems to be promising!

corpus callosum
#6 Posted : 10/17/2010 9:03:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Check the link suggested by Eden-many diverse but good recommendations.

And Vector is SO right about the order in which LSD and MDMA should be taken.

MDMA then LSD= cranial copulationTwisted Evil
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

rave420
#7 Posted : 10/17/2010 8:23:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

is it that obvious?

LSD + Moderate amounts of DMT = absoluteness breathtaking.

i remember eating 4 hits of acid with two other friends each, and as we came up on the acid we decided to roll a DMT-Laden cannabis joint and puff it back, well, by the time we got to the end of the joint we had to lay down because the DMT + LSD overtook our senses and gave us some of the most intense ecstasy we have ever felt. Like the sheets of time-space ripped open and poured their bliss on top of us. It REALLY goes well with LSD. By the time we finished the joint my friends face was melting off (i swear i could see his face as a puddle lying on the floor), all of us were laughing hysterically at the sheer intentness of the bliss we felt, later on magical spheres of lights made it into our room, and all three of us could see them, pushing them back and forth between us with our mind. It was "the highest" i have ever been before.

Notably enough, i smoked a hit of pure white while under LSD, and all i remember from that is passing out and waking up again. Smoking it slowly on the joint however, really catapulted me into another dimension.

spiced_ham
#8 Posted : 10/18/2010 1:00:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

archaic_architect wrote:
So I was wondering what some suggestions for a combo would be. swim has two hits but is sharing with one other person. Swim has harmala but has heard mixed reports about it but mostly that it mellows out the experience instead of intensifying it. Swim also has some rivea seeds and mhrb what should he and his friend do?

Cannabis. Always cannabis.

It takes the feeling from liquid and placid to a complete hyper-intense electric domain. It also helps turn visuals into visions, so to speak. This means that instead of seeing lines and color splotches, you'll see a painted Buddha appear on the wall and wave to you, or travel through a world of stylized copies of you.

As you can tell, you'll get a lot more bang for your buck because of how much the cannabis intensifies the experience.

Eden
#9 Posted : 10/18/2010 4:05:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

To each his own, I guess.

LSD is about clarity for me...cannabis just muddies the waters.

Granted, this from an infrequent smoker.

LawnBoy
#10 Posted : 10/18/2010 5:32:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD and Mescaline/Cactus is my favorite combo. Take them both at the same time.
Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.

spiced_ham
#11 Posted : 10/18/2010 11:39:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Eden wrote:
To each his own, I guess.

LSD is about clarity for me...cannabis just muddies the waters.

Granted, this from an infrequent smoker.

That's what everyone thinks initially. However, I don't know if you've ever done high doses, but even moderate ones can be extremely speedy to the point of discomfort. Anxiety leading to general dysphoria, racing thoughts, significant tensile aching, especially in the legs. Cannabis really helps alleviate this, while enhancing the effects in the ways I described above.

Also, you'd be surprised at the clarity of the experience that it produces. Not like "getting stoned" in the slightest.