We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cross between Phlux- and 69rons tek Options

Astralking
#1 Posted : 10/18/2010 9:26:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was just wondering if i could do the same tek as phlux- in adding the d-limonene to the soup but then using vinegar to pull from that? I would prefer to use fresh cactus as opposed to having to dry it you see... but the vinegar part seems much easier for my liking.

Crashing solid alkaloids out of solutions never seems to work properly for me Sad
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 10/18/2010 9:29:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

That will work just as well as anything.

I use phlux's tek with limonene and crash using hcl, but vinegar will work just fine also.

Astralking
#3 Posted : 10/18/2010 9:43:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome, thanks. How do you get the mesc out the hcl? Just wondering if theres a way to do it beside evaporating.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

soulfood
#4 Posted : 10/18/2010 10:01:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I just evap.

I haven't found an easy way to get mescaline to crash out of limonene yet. Well there are ways but IME they seem quite fiddly. I tried the hcl/acetone dried with epsom salts and that did cause precipitation, but the crystals were so small they passed through a filter.

Astralking
#5 Posted : 10/18/2010 10:11:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you evap naturally or have you got a dehydrator? I basically want a way i can avoid buying a dehydrator ha. They're pretty expensive! I should have asked this all at once ><

Astralking
#6 Posted : 10/18/2010 10:13:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

O god i'm stupid. I already asked this! You can use a double boiler, DOH. Stupid 4-aco has made my memory go to crap past 2 days. Strange!