We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Kingsford Odorless Charcoal Lighter Fluid Options

Bugsby
#1 Posted : 10/17/2010 9:28:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey. I've been having trouble finding naptha around here, but there seems to be a shit ton of kingsford charcoal lighter. I'm wondering, have any of you guys used this for DMT extraction, or do you think it might work well?

Here's some information on it:
http://callico.chemtel.net/msds/CP-71175.pdf

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Madcap
#2 Posted : 10/17/2010 11:15:05 PM

illudium Q-36

I do not know if it will pull spice. But...even if it does, you should do an evap test on a large amount of it (or any other solvent including naptha) to make sure what you have does not leave any residue at all.

I would be concerned that the manufacturer was more concerned with burning cleanly.... just be careful.

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

Madcap
#3 Posted : 10/17/2010 11:17:42 PM

illudium Q-36

You can order d-limonene online without risk. Its a great cleaning product that is not commonly available in stores. Several people I know use it for cleaning and have no idea that it could be useful to the home chemist
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

Bugsby
#4 Posted : 10/17/2010 11:26:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the input. I have put a little bit on a blank CD, like described in Q's tek. It seemed to leave no residue or anything. Nonetheless, I will look into using d-limeone as a substitue for naptha.

hyperspacing
#5 Posted : 10/18/2010 2:34:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bugsby wrote:
Thank you for the input. I have put a little bit on a blank CD, like described in Q's tek. It seemed to leave no residue or anything. Nonetheless, I will look into using d-limeone as a substitue for naptha.

Never do an evap test on a cd. Use glassware. A glass mirror is best IMO
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

Bugsby
#6 Posted : 10/18/2010 2:55:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Lol oh, thanks for letting me know man. Is there any other advantage of using something reflective over something non-reflective other than the fact that you can see any sort of residue better?