We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New To The Nexus Options

M@TheW
#1 Posted : 10/17/2010 8:42:26 AM

Matthew

im going to try and keep this short and to the point, something i think we all know is difficult to do on a form such as this.
i never saw or imagined myself regestering to any sort of blog, but here i am. the first one i have belonged to and in all probabiltiy the only one.

i have always been interested greatly in truth and spirituality, read everything on the topics i could get my hands on for the past 36 years. in other words just; another lost soul. one read leads to another leads to another that thirst is never quenched. while everything i have read has had an inkling of truth to it, of course i knew it was not truth itself. i played around with acid when i was in my early 20's not really understanding what it was. the first time i did it i fell in love with the stuff, second and third time just confirmed. then the 4th i was in nontrusting company not knowing what effects this would bring on. needless to say that fine line between love and hate showed itself. i havent touched it since. i could go on and on about that experience but its not why im here. why i am here is because those books i have been reading all these years lead me to rick strassmans book. that book sucked me in, i couldnt believe what i was reading. this is not just "another" book amongst books. it was telling me the truth is out there and i would be able to access it for 5 minutes? WHoa? WTF? Really? i read the book in one sitting i coulndt sleep, was up till 4am reading. and then another couple hours just thinking about what this had meant to ME. i spent the next couple weeks studying the stuff threw every source possible, i found myself on this site a good 100 times along with several like it. but this site seemed to have the most accurate and fair information seperating itself as the supirior site to the others.

so after about a month of reading up on dmt i ordered 2-lbs of mhrb and off to the races i went. there is plenty of info out there on how to extract so that was the easy part. but i let the philosophers powder sit around for about a week before i could work up the nerve to do it. the first time i tried it was with my wife where we didnt break threw, but did get some psych effects and that ever so blessed feeling of lightlessness. "Ahhhhh, no baggage! first time in a long long time" i did it again a couple days later with the break threw. i know you cant go there with expectations but my weak will had them none the less. i was kind of expecting maybe aliens? maybe elves? or all the things you read about. i had NONE of this.

after or during the whooshing and pop the popcorn ceiling spectrum opened up. (ok, i dont want to be here) first thought. ok, ok youre already here, let it go. i caught myself 4 or 5 times with "i dont want this anymore" in the whole 3 or 4 minutes i was gone. the first thing i can recal was being greeted with some kind of a "welcome" or maybe it is better described as a "congradulations". there were 2 beings there with me. i couldnt see them but i knew (i dont know how or why i knew) but i knew they were 18feet tall and made of stone. there was no color spectrum or anything there other than black with 2 holes punched out of the black the size of sewing pin needles. these beings were communicating to me that i know all of this already and how it works. i started thinking i have no friggin clue what this is or where i am. while i was thinking this they were in a way laughing at me in the same time of them laughing and my thinking this they showed me the pyramids in egypt or maybe better said i saw the pyramids. when i saw this i felt i was on the outside of one of the walls of one of the pyramids. then i was being pushed into the wall a feeling i did not like at all but couldnt resist. all at the same time i was being pushed into the wall i was being pulled out (a completely different feeling) and shot back to the place where these stone things were. back out into the empty, this time they were not stone they just were. but still had a feeling of these stone things. from there they started showing/communicating paint brushes, musical instruments, and a pen all intermingled expanding and contracting seperating and joining seperating and joining. im not much of a writer as i never write in fact im kind of aginst it. i was drawn to the pen i think i was attracted to it because it had writing on it more like a hybrid of hieroglyph mixed with strange letters. they were revealing also something with the stars. and in a way telling me i already know this.

there are several other things that had gone on but these were things that strongly stuck out. i have been running my mind rampid ofr 2 weeks now trying to find SOMETHING ANYTHING with these stone beings in it. i have found zero, its driving me crazy. i am in hopes someone could shed a little light on this or if anyone else has experienced these things? i really havent read (to my recall) anyone else having a vision of the pyramids. and if they have what it meant to them?

anyways, glad to be apart of this nexus
and looking forward to getting some insight
from openminded folks. Very happy

M@TheW
"stand a little less between me and the sun"

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

L_Starr
#2 Posted : 10/17/2010 8:14:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings!!! and safe travels ahead Smile
Maybe speak to you in chat some time!

Do not rack your brains to much over what you see, plus you will come across more, much more. If you really want to express your self in this way, pic up a pen and paper n sketch what you can of whats in your head down. I find this a good release when you have these momments Smile Infact its does them justice. imo.

R*R
L
"Some thing interesting"