We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Fully psychedelic Caapi-only brew Options

fraterS.O.L.
#21 Posted : 10/15/2010 6:54:13 PM

Bill Nye

Alrighty. I will get that sludge down... gulp... maybe tonight or tomorrow afternoon. gotta get me a good bucket first
"Then he looked right through me
With somniferous almond eyes
Don't even know what that means
Must remember to write it down,
This is so real
Like the time Dave floated away
See my heart is pounding
'Cause this **** never happens to me!"
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Skizm
#22 Posted : 10/15/2010 7:08:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fraterS.O.L. wrote:
Alrighty. I will get that sludge down... gulp... maybe tonight or tomorrow afternoon. gotta get me a good bucket first

Mmm, I personally like to savor that heavy...bitter...alkaloid flavor.
Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre

Malaclypse
#23 Posted : 10/15/2010 7:09:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Follow Minxx advice and make sure you always have your bucket with you. No joke. On the way to the bathroom, barely having control of motor function's SWIM got stuck on a hook on the door and had to purge again before even making it to the bathroom. Luckily he had the bucket with him or it would have been all over the floor.

dragon-n
#24 Posted : 10/15/2010 7:15:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3 datura stramonium seeds with or a little before drinking caapi tea = ZERO nausea.
100% cancellation of the upset tummy effects.
adds a nice "zing" also. just don't take more than 3 to keep it a caapi experience.

fraterS.O.L.
#25 Posted : 10/15/2010 9:49:14 PM

Bill Nye

Malaclypse wrote:
Follow Minxx advice and make sure you always have your bucket with you. No joke. On the way to the bathroom, barely having control of motor function's SWIM got stuck on a hook on the door and had to purge again before even making it to the bathroom. Luckily he had the bucket with him or it would have been all over the floor.

sounds like you got lucky indeed. a recent pharma purge has reinforced this golden rule.

dragon-n wrote:
3 datura stramonium seeds with or a little before drinking caapi tea = ZERO nausea.
100% cancellation of the upset tummy effects.
adds a nice "zing" also. just don't take more than 3 to keep it a caapi experience.

unfortunately I have no datura seeds or ginger root so big purge here I come!
This is so real
See my heart is pounding
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

ms_manic_minxx
#26 Posted : 10/15/2010 10:02:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You'll know you had enough, generally, within minutes of drinking, if you feel subtle waves of either warmth or cold, tingles (especially in the forehead), Caapi does announce her presence when you learn to listen. I would avoid food ~4 hours before journeying so the stomach is empty (I would avoid grains, animal products, anything that considerably ties up the digestive process) so you absorb the medicine more efficiently.

Generally, I find the tea hits very quickly, but I have had the rare occasion where it's taken 2 hours to hit. Signs of Caapi intoxication are body temperature fluctuations, tremors, visual distortions (lots of tracers, sensitivity to light), dreamy feelings. It stones the CNS. Sometimes it might feel like your spirit is going to rocket out through the top of your skull. In the beginning, I often see snakes and light geometric patterns. There is definitely an unmistakable *shift,* so when you start to feel shifted, chances are things are going to work.

Everybody is different. I had a friend once who began experiencing visuals, purged, and then the journey was aborted. But lots of these things also operate on the medicine's agenda. Especially in the beginning, it will take a few tries to get it right, but it is absolutely worth doing the work for--the rewards are immeasurable.

Personally, I like to reduce the heck out of my brew (1 kilo down to 4oz), decant, and then mix the appropriate amount into a tall glass of chocolate almond milk and drink slowly. I find knocking back shots results in a much heavier body load, a shock to the body--but sipping a cup slowly, over 30min-1hr, listening to my body and feeling things out, really takes the edge of the initial shock. It's also impossible to over or underdose that way. It's a gentle way to slide into a visionary state (and much fun to play some music, rattles, guitars, etc., while it slowly comes on).

It's all trial and error! The body learns quickly and the medicine guides... so have faith. Smile

Not sure if I said this already, but coating the mouth with something like honey/maple syrup/agave also REALLY helped me get it down when I was taking shots. If I could keep the brew from directly hitting my tongue, it was much better.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

fraterS.O.L.
#27 Posted : 10/16/2010 2:01:47 AM

Bill Nye

Much insight as always mmm. Your knowledge of this medicine is quite enviable.Ithink I'll give the honey-coated tongue a go. I had curry earlier so I definitely won't be trying tonight. Thanks for all of your help folks.
This is so real
See my heart is pounding
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

PREV12