We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Worked 3 times Options

voyager1
#1 Posted : 3/13/2007 5:45:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello All, Ill keep this short, the first dose i did i was in hyperspace with my eyes closed ans was being pulled thru a 3 dimensional wormhole. Then it stopped, waitied an hour did it again, first minutes i let my eyes open and my vision was stuck between two frequencies like a radio station or tv station iwith intterferance my friend was a wave and ic ould see thru him, closed my eyes and then i was faced but i cannot REMEMBER anything not a thing, 3rd time the same thing my mind blocked it ALL out, anyone know why this would happend? To much? To little? Im really frustrated, my friends remember almost all of it and i cant, it sucks, should i keep my eyes open or closed?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

quantumbrujo
#2 Posted : 3/14/2007 4:33:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe you are doing too big doses,or maybe your doing it for all the wrong reasons.
I tried to say no to drugs but they wouldn't listen

rightangle
#3 Posted : 3/14/2007 5:42:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I can vouch for Voyager1, he is doing it for the right reasons. He is an Aya user .. it was me that suggested he try a DMT extract. Maybe try again sometime on your own, then as soon as you come out start typing it all down. From the sounds of it, it wasn't a bad first try. Keep trying man Smile

shoe
#4 Posted : 3/14/2007 10:04:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Actually, its probably more like a pendulum; if you can immagine that swing from a, to b, to a again, but it'll never actually come to a rest. there will always be the most minute amount of energy there. or; if you'd prefer a different scenario; imagine three ball bearings of equal mass, floating in space. two of the ball-bearings are stuck together, due to their own gravity. a third is launched at them, they come crashing together, and one of them flies back out. then there is a deceleration, an acceleration, and it repeats. Both of these machines could be described as perpetual motion machines. This does relate to your experience; you wouldn't be able to remember 100% of a DMT experience due to its nature. 99.9999999% is good enough, isn't it?
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

voyager1
#5 Posted : 3/14/2007 4:53:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Rightangle is right, im not doing this for fun or as a party drug , im an explorer searching for spiritual truth trying to break out of this matrix of reality we are stuck in, anyway im going to try and do a smaller dose next time and see what happends, i took the same dose as my feriend who weighs 100lbs more then me.

drunken_mexican
#6 Posted : 3/22/2007 2:49:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Closed eyes in the darkness are the only way to find what you are seeking. If you cough then odds are you will not breakthrough. And it does take some massive hits to really get there. But once you do it'll be easier to go back. I don't always remember the experiences, if you take too much you definately won't remember it. But.. it all varies and really depends set, setting, and time.. well.. Good luck.