We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Support the Spirit Molecule Options

justine
#21 Posted : 10/14/2010 3:31:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
justine wrote:
I would be glad to support the psychedelic cause but I really fear that in this case it may lead to another salvia-scenario, not to sound arrogant but I do think that dmt should
remain a tool for those already well acquainted with "weaker" entheogens such as shrooms and when I read the comments on shayanashop for instance ("Duuuude! that was hilarious, I fucking tripped balls loool" ) I feel horrified as to what a mainstream (mis-)use of dmt could lead to.

Salvia and DMT can’t be compared in this way:

Salvia was, and still is, legal in many places. Stupid YouTube videos lead clueless legislators and a public frightened by irresponsible media to question its legality and ultimately make it illegal.

DMT has been illegal for a very long time. Legislators can’t make it more illegal than it already is. The users of DMT interviewed in “The Spirit Molecule” were mainly Strassman volunteers and legal Ayahuasca users (using it in Peru, etc.), and they all seem to be mature responsible adults.

Although I wish Mitch Schultz great success, I doubt that “The Spirit Molecule” will become popular in the mainstream.

Right but MHRB might become illegal. I do not question the professionalism of strassman (i've read and enjoyed his book) or mitch schultz, I just fear this movie might lead to more extractions and misuses by teenagers seeking for new ways to "get wasted"... But well I hope i'm wrong.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

State of the Mind
#22 Posted : 10/14/2010 3:39:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is nice to see that the $17,000 target was achieved on Monday. It shows that there is a lot of support for the movie, which is good see. I cannot wait for the movie to be released now. The anticipation is overwhelming. Laughing Laughing Laughing
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

gibran2
#23 Posted : 10/15/2010 7:49:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Just a few dollars away from $20,000. Woo hoo! How high will it go?
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

ohayoco
#24 Posted : 10/16/2010 12:06:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

They did it, yay! Can't wait for my t-shirt. I hope they're going to include some visuals simulations...
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

PREV12