We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sharing smoke....?? Options

reuben1804
#1 Posted : 10/15/2010 4:26:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys,

I really want my Mrs to experience DMT with me, however I know she will not be able to use the pipe properly and wont react well to the toke (she doesnt smoke tobacco or weed or anything) but she will love the experience. I would also like to be at the same level as her when she does it.

So, would it work for me to take the hit and rather than hold it in, give her a blow back?? That means she wouldnt have to fuck about with the pipe and it would cool the vapor down but would she get a good hit (not to break through just feel the euphoric sensation with fractals etc)??

Wink

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Vector
#2 Posted : 10/15/2010 4:32:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i don't know, that seems questionable; not sure if your exhale will have enough smoke for her to break through. and if she doesn't break through you're quickly going to be tripping too hard to deal with the mechanics of smoking. my suggestion would be to hold the pipe and lighter for her and tell her to put the stem behind her teeth and start taking deep breaths. once she's sufficiently smoked up, you can go ahead and do your thing.

corpus callosum
#3 Posted : 10/15/2010 6:12:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Its not absolutely clear from your post how you're imbibing your DMT (you mention a pipe) but if its vaporised properly its silky smooth to inhaleSmile ,so much so that a non-smoker shouldnt struggle.

I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Autodidactic
#4 Posted : 10/15/2010 7:54:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I'm not sure "shotgunning" it from you to her will be very effective, your lungs would probably absorb a lot of the DMT before you blow it back into her lungs. But like corpus said, vaping it would probably be a lot better for someone that is not used to inhaling smoke. I know I've even had some really nasty tasting hits especially when I was still using the oil burner pipe. I picked up one of those wood vaporgenies, it works pretty decent though I honestly for some reason prefer using this little cheap bubbler (w/o water in it) I have, it's harsher then the vaporgenie but I seem to be able to get a good enough hit to break through almost everytime.
*The above text represents a fictional alter ego, none of it is based on the experiences of a real person.*

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." Oscar Wilde

mickster003
#5 Posted : 10/15/2010 8:28:10 PM

mike

\i have this same issue not with my gf but with friends....they are afraid of tripping over a rock....ykwim

my solution for this is too make infused leaf so it can be easily hit in a bong...

and peppermint leaves are easy to inhale so ive heard.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kratom was used for physical labor in Thailand prior to its illegal classification. Consuming Kratom lowers body temperature by approximately a degree, increases melanin production in the skin—providing more sun protection, and it is energizing both mentally and physically. It is also used to treat diarrhea, normalize blood sugar in diabetes, normalize blood pressure and battle intestinal parasites.

gammagore
#6 Posted : 10/15/2010 8:41:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There are a few nice tasing herbs to use, mullein is very smooth and easy to smoke.

Or, you could invest in a GVG and say goodbye to horid tasting smoke and hello to clean tasteless vapor.

The Centre
#7 Posted : 10/15/2010 11:51:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have a solution. Make a modified bong with a 5lt bottle. Use this as your stem: (You can substitute the vinyl tubing with a metal pipe, and thus not risk inhaling fumes and making it a lot more easier to use, if you want to use the stem later on as a pipe straight, then just make sure it is long enough that the heat doesn't conduct through it.)

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&t=11711

Then, vape it up till you fill the bottle, stop just before it hits your lips, and let her pull off that.