We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Growing your own DMT (Stockholm, Sweden) Options

Loggan08
#1 Posted : 10/15/2010 12:44:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

What is the best plant to grow indoors (outside during summer)?
and the best plant to grow outside which can survive winter?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

sigmundfreuid
#2 Posted : 10/15/2010 2:59:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It all depends how much space you got inside your house,but i wouldnt count on growing Mimosa where you live unless you have a big heated greenhouse.

Basically you want to grow something that has Dmt in it right ?

heres the only one i know of,that can be grown almost anywhere in the world;although yields will be low and quite impure.

(Phalaris arundinacea,Phalaris Aquatica)

Both of these are weeds and they spread very rapidly.Theres also another kind of weed that contains dmt : Phragmites australis
Heres a little bit more info on the Phragmites or Common Reed

Hope this helps.
Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

Loggan08
#3 Posted : 10/15/2010 4:48:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

a nearby lake has alot of common reed.
is it really worth digging up an entire lake just to get some root, seems like a very time consuming task.

Swarupa
#4 Posted : 10/15/2010 8:28:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I always heard about DMT being almost everywhere in everything, and one day mimosa will probably be illegal, its only a matter of time really... but what would we then use?

sigmundfreuid
#5 Posted : 10/15/2010 11:39:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Logan i think its not worth the trouble doing that,your best bet is to stock up on Mimosa,and B.Caapi and Syrian Rue since its gonna be illegal in Europe within the next 2 years i believe.Since the european union will implement a new law regarding all medicinal herbs making them illegal in april 1st 2011.By illegal i mean they will have to be regulated just like
any pharmaceutical substance which means only the Big Pharmaceutical companies will sell medecinal herbs .

Those greedy S.O.B's make me wanna puke.

Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !