We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vaporized Cannabis for Enhanced Leaf? Options

Swarupa
#1 Posted : 10/14/2010 12:33:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I always save my bud that i've vaped in my volcano as it seemed a waste to throw it away as it stays as solid plant material, when i think of making enhanced leaf i picture using the big jar of vaped bud i have sitting around doing nothing.

Have any of you some experience with this?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

justine
#2 Posted : 10/14/2010 12:38:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannabis + dmt is not a very good combo according to general consensus so be really sure your buds are totally depleted before enhancing them.
A much better neutral material to work with is mullein.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

Swarupa
#3 Posted : 10/14/2010 12:56:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the tip, it looks like it has a nice consistency, i was going to go with passion flower but i've read some people saying it messes with the dmt effects too much. I know when i smoked passion flower on shrooms it was incredible though... not too powerful, very subtle yet a notceable effect.

My vaped bud has practically no THC left in it as i vape it all the way to 230°C, you can smoke a pure joint of it & hardly feel a thing.

BananaForeskin
#4 Posted : 10/14/2010 10:32:35 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

I can't see why it wouldn't work, but there are so many options for better enhanced leaf I don't see why you wouldn't want to try something else. Mullein and mint would both be better neutral herbs to use.

And don't disregard changa!! Changa is still king. Or God, depending on who you ask. Saying that passion flower messes with the DMT experience is almost like saying chocolate sauce messes with the experience of vanilla ice cream.
If you wanted a slight cannabis edge to the experience, then it's always an option to simply mix a leeetle bit of cannabis in with it. That combo is too much for me, but I wouldn't say it's not worth trying once.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

gammagore
#5 Posted : 10/14/2010 10:48:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sure it will work.

But you just gotta go ahead and find what works for youSmile