We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
dmt and shroom hunting Options

myrmymd
#1 Posted : 10/9/2010 5:30:58 AM
Miki

I have already run through all the mimosa root bark that I have and I recently had troubles with my card making it so that I would need to wait at least 3 weeks to order more. Suffice it to say I would like to keep experimenting with mind freeing experiences within that time and I was wondering if people knew of plants/shrooms I may be able to seek out and harvest in the southern bay area of california. There is also a big plant nursury where I could look for some plants in san jose but I have no idea where to look. Also I'm looking for things where I can use a stb tek since I already obtained the materials for it for my first extraction.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

BananaForeskin
#2 Posted : 10/9/2010 10:34:51 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

If you were to search for different DMT-containing acacias on this website: http://www.calflora.org/ , I'm sure you could come up with some acacia groves in your area. It's a nifty website for the Californian.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

myrmymd
#3 Posted : 10/10/2010 6:58:15 AM
Miki

Awesome. Thanks for the help with that. But I was wondering what would be a good tek for extracting from these plants? I've been using lazy man's tek but if you have any recomendations for a tek that would work better for these flowers then I'd be glad to get some imput.

The Centre
#4 Posted : 10/10/2010 1:17:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Why not just wait a while? Sure, go collecting, it is always nice to find new plants in the area with the molecule in it's veins, but hey, you shouldn't really use DMT to often. In fact, I got the impression that every dose after the first dose is pretty much blasphemy. I mean, it seems that if I where to return any time soon it will say: What the hell are you doing back here, and so soon too! Oh well, if you didn't get it the first time...
And, after a while it probably will say something like: "WTF? You again?" and then proceed to drop you off at the "weird dude that just didn't get it the first, second, or 20th time" drop off zone for you to writhe in agony for the rest of eternity.

jamie
#5 Posted : 10/10/2010 4:48:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Ive never been impressed much with someones energy when they tell other people what they should or should not do..Especially when they start to claim blasphemy in relation to these or those actions , actions of which are a very personal ordeal that really has nothing to do in relation to them, and they're own subjective reality. It's all you. If you find blasphemy I think thats something you come up against within yourself, and to instead act as if thats an ultimatum that everyone else is subject to instead of a responce to a personal archetype then you will never work past it and continure to row in circles in your little boat.
Long live the unwoke.

The Centre
#6 Posted : 10/10/2010 6:39:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My words where: I got the impression.
This is just what I experienced. I am just saying what I am thinking. Everyone has complete free will, and that includes voicing your opinion on a subject, as long as you don't expect anybody to comply or agree with you.

I just got the impression it is trying to say something (and not some existential answer to all, but something, something deep within me.) and the sooner I realize what this is, the better. I'll go as far as to say that if you can manage to retain 1% of a single DMT experience you never need to do another psychoactive ever again, and will also be able to uproot trees and plant it in the ocean by faith alone if you chose to do so. Sadly, retaining the information seems nearly impossible, as there is so much of it. We can only grasp tiny hints, tiny little bits of info to help you in your daily life.

I might be completely utterly wrong though, and your opinion is as important as mine. (Meaning it is completely unimportant, as my opinion is completely unimportant in the great scheme of things. And that too is an opinion.)

I guess we are just slaves to our opinions, and the opinions of others that we chose to care about.

jamie
#7 Posted : 10/10/2010 6:48:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I dont really believe in a right or a wrong..I just feel that trying to grasp the thing is ultimatily as pointless as just letting it all slip away..it is what it is..everything that comes after is not the thing..its a model we build after the fact..sure, models are built to scale..yet they are still plastic and glue..not the stuff of the thing for what is.
Long live the unwoke.

The Centre
#8 Posted : 10/10/2010 7:02:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Makes sense to me. I edited my post a little in the meanwhile to, to convey what I am saying a little better.

I actually do think it might be something inside me, and it is possible that DMT will only be useful to me for a short term, or on a rare basis.

What I have realized for sure is, DMT is definitely NOT a drug, it is something incredibly confounding masquerading as a drug. The act of smoking it totally fooled me.

As a kid I once thought: What if, in the future, school was replaced with a pill that makes you realize everything you ever need to know?

Well that pill exists, it is called Dimetheltryptamine
Weed = Primary School
Shrooms = High school
DMT = Doctorate degree in Philosophy and Metaphysics.

myrmymd
#9 Posted : 10/12/2010 8:10:42 AM
Miki

centre: I respect your outlook, but as a person whose only broken through 2 or 3 times and being a completely different person as you I hope you can respect the fact that our journeys will be different, and that I feel I need to get some new dmt before 3 weeks later.

Fractal: thanks for defending my right to ask for more information.

But still my question is unanswered. What kind of teks would work for extracting from flowers?