We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Do you like this term and definition?
Choice Votes Statistics
Yes! 11 42 %
No, I don't like the term (tell us what you want!) 12 46 %
No, I don't like the definition (...!) 3 11 %

PREV123
Hyper-Spatial Being/Elves Options

MooshyPeaches
#41 Posted : 12/20/2009 2:07:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"I was in a large space and saw what seemed to be thousands of the entities. They were rapidly passing something to and fro among themselves, and were looking intently at me, as if to say "See what we are doing!" ... I noticed what seemed to be an opening into a large space, like looking through a cave opening to a starry sky. As I approached this I saw that resting in the opening was a large creature, with many arms, somewhat like an octopus, and all over the arms were eyes, mostly closed, as if the creature were asleep or slumbering. As I approached it the eyes opened and it/they became aware of me. It did not seem especially well-disposed towards me, as if it did not wish to be bothered by a mere human, and had the impression I wasn't going to get past it, so I did not try."

Psychedelic Monographs and Essays #6, p42 "

I have also met this entity.

took this off http://deoxy.org/h_dmth.htm

Awesome inspect into describing/defining a fraction of hyperspace on that site too.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

#42 Posted : 2/26/2010 3:22:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Monkey King
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

mew
#43 Posted : 5/7/2010 5:00:20 PM

huachumancer

soulfood wrote:
I like to call them mirrors. Anything that is anything with presence in the realm, I call a mirror.

Not very exclusive I know, but that's how I think of them.

exactly my view aswell!

mew
#44 Posted : 5/7/2010 5:01:03 PM

huachumancer

theyre for showing the god in us

alladinsgrandpa
#45 Posted : 5/13/2010 4:49:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I feel Like I encounter entities every time in hyperspace. I just had one change shapes too fast for me to remember

Apoc
#46 Posted : 5/21/2010 7:26:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beings, not elves. Elves is too specific and I've never liked elves. Beings is very open ended.

arimane
#47 Posted : 6/8/2010 3:11:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm in for entities too.
One I've often seen, and not only me (when I did a ritual with a shaman he've seen this entity too, I guess he's somewhat inside me), is a snake body with a human face, glasses and an egyptian hat, or what it is. That's strange, for I don't usually have egyptian-like meeting.

I guess this can go under "snake" section.
Bad, bad english

rOm
#48 Posted : 6/14/2010 9:53:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I use "Entities", because it's the best way to describe them, without confronting the reader or listener in a position where he has to believe they are actually elves, self projection or whatever else.

The fact that they have an appearance doesn't stipulate if they are inhabitant of the Self (the personnality) or of paralellal realms ...
At the end it's a matter of believing or not. And I'm no big fan of telling around statements about my own interpretation of how realities may decline themselves.

I'll stick to Entity as it's so neat.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

DMTripper
#49 Posted : 6/16/2010 12:33:16 AM

John Murdoch IV

lbeing789 wrote:
SWIM had a full blown kundalini awakening like experience on his first trip... which culminated with a vision of being not unlike vishnu from hindu mythology... very typical but also a very futuristic version that was transforming with tiny cubes into different looks... hands holding icons representing different things, pills, chemicals, powders, needles, very strange, not sure what this represented... as a non-believer, it was crazy having an almost typical religious experience with no prior knowledge of the experience in question.

I've seen entities just like that but with a split tongue and very dark spooky eyes. But just like Vishnu, blue skinned and with that type of jewelry and fashion.

And I've also seen a Egyptian type god like entity's.
That's the only entity's I've noticed. Lately I haven't had any entity contact and have a problem breaking through. Even with doses up to 65mg.
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Dark Matter
#50 Posted : 9/9/2010 5:19:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Entities.

I call them either They, Mutli-Morphic beings, Faëries, creative Holograms from the Self.

I think they are both external and internal consciousness (at the same time). This is the power of the Mind.

These visions are full of magical romantism. I try to get poetic about it as much as I can Very happy .

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." - Aleister Crowley

Dark Matter is merely a byproduct of the Mind's imagination. Everything written on this board in his name is pure fiction. He is nothing more than an Illusion. Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

camdemonium
#51 Posted : 9/9/2010 5:29:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No the machine elves are real, and they are completely separate from this reality, i would say next time you see them ask and they will tell you but unfortunately me and you don't speak machine elf.
Om Mani Padme Hum

Dark Matter
#52 Posted : 9/9/2010 10:18:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd say you are real, and completely separate from my reality. Doesn't mean you're not a produce of the same omniscience.

But I could be wrong.

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." - Aleister Crowley

Dark Matter is merely a byproduct of the Mind's imagination. Everything written on this board in his name is pure fiction. He is nothing more than an Illusion. Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

camdemonium
#53 Posted : 9/10/2010 12:43:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe this entire world including myself is just a hologram made by your own mind and me typing this sentence is nothing more than your own psyche realizing it and waking up from a dream.
The question is the answer, but it's super fun to get the question wrong! Very happy
Om Mani Padme Hum

Dark Matter
#54 Posted : 9/11/2010 5:12:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Games.

Felnik
#55 Posted : 9/11/2010 5:32:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

entities works for me . I also call certain ones my friends.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

ayahuascan
#56 Posted : 9/30/2010 2:13:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

my most common entities are

KACHINA DOLLs!!

theres so many different kinds of them in reality as there are in hyperspace

Very happy
to make this mundane world sublime, take half a gram of phanerothyme.. to fathom hell or soar angelic, just take a pinch of psychedelic..

kyrolima
#57 Posted : 9/30/2010 5:13:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

our imagination
elusive illusion

burningmouth
#58 Posted : 10/5/2010 11:14:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
rawmo wrote:
there are [from my experience etc] different 'classes'
individual entities and 'hive' or 'homogenous' entities [i.e where while they appear in some sense as individuals they are also interconnected or 'linked' into a continuous connection with the others].

I like to call the linked entities, "interconnecting peoploids".Smile

Here are some trip descriptions from the book, "Mescal", published by Heinrich Kluver in 1928:
1. "A small wooden face appears, it has the form of a small apple, then there comes a small yellow face; suddenly there are three, four faces in one row; above it new rows appear."
2. "There are animals in frantic motion, I see a crow and a black cat racing on, and behind them, five, six animals of the same kind."
3. "Suddenly a little man is standing there, changing continually in appearance, sometimes he has a beard, sometimes not, the covering of his head is also changing...now the little men increase again in number until there is a whole line of them...one of them twirls his moustache, and all at once all of them twirl their moustaches with a tremendous speed."

Opiyum
#59 Posted : 10/11/2010 10:12:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like entities too but what about Mentities. They are projections of our mind in some respect.
What about Psychedeities or Entheogent's(for the gentlemanly ones).
Sometimes I refer to them as Architects too. They do seem to be doing a lot of creating and destroying.

I love port man teua's.

PREV123