We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Visiting Hyperspace in Nature? Options

Electric.Sight
#1 Posted : 10/11/2010 4:40:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

What are good methods to smoke DMT outside?

some tips on precautions, warm-ups and location (preferably in a quiet spot off a big nature trail.) are appreciated!
I'd like to hear some basic personal experience as well, the experience is probably completely different in such an open environment.
What are some mind-states and general differences one might encounter?
Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dmt005
#2 Posted : 10/11/2010 5:01:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not exp with DMT but I have always had a good trips out in nature. For some reason I just feel really comfortable in nature when I am on a trip

proto-pax
#3 Posted : 10/11/2010 5:22:39 AM

bird-brain

DMT out in the countryside is a worthwhile experience for sure. I highly recommend it.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

Ash
#4 Posted : 10/11/2010 6:55:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

-

Felnik
#5 Posted : 10/11/2010 8:59:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I only do it outside in nature. I have an amazing location in a beautiful river valley. Its a mix of forest and beautiful rock formations formed by the last glacier. Its been left pretty much untouched. There are trails but it gets limited traffic mostly mountain bikers that are totally focussed on they're thing. For me nature it the best place because its a great neutral location . At home is the grounding zone, I find it stress producing when familiar objects in the house start to distort. There are too many past issues floating around inside.

I suggest finding a location as far as possible from human activity.
If possible secluded enough that someone isn't going to walk up on you in mid trip. Off a trail if possible. Take some time to try various locations some spots have a better vibe and feel right. Looking up into trees can be incredible as they morph and change. Nature takes on a whole new level of meaning and is filled with beautiful metaphors about our existence and our lives. The teaching is endless as you walk through a forest with the afterglow from a heavy journey. There is nothing like it for me ..

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208