We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How Often Do You Smoke DMT? Options

Seeker
#1 Posted : 8/27/2008 4:58:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm fairly new to DMT, but I get the feeling you have to pace yourself. It seems to wear me out somehow. I read somewhere that you can get a DMT crash if you do it too often. Just curious how often some of you are smoking(weekly, monthly yearly?).
I was also wondering the total amount of trips some of you guys have had. Not that it's a competition, but does it get boring after awhile or stop becoming a useful/enlightening experience?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Dwhitty76
#2 Posted : 8/27/2008 6:33:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I cant imagine dmt ever becoming boring besides i dont use it for entertainment,although the imagery can be quite entertaining thats not why i use it.I'm fairly new to the spirit molecule myself and if yo go back through the thread you'll see some of the responses as far as how often people smoke.
I've been averaging once a week to mabey every other week but it's been about two weeks for me now since my last journey.

I have read that chronic smokers can suffer from deprression as a result.

I try not to think of the molecule as a drug (although society at large would beg to differ),i look at it as more of a tool in which we can access other realms and seek enlightenment,that is if thats what your seeking.

I think for me getting to know the molecule has been a slow process and is still ongoing. How far can it take you?

Boring is not an adjective i'd even use in the same sentence. Sometimes i get bored of smoking pot and will take a break but this is completely different.Like you said i've been pacing myself.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Seeker
#3 Posted : 8/27/2008 12:48:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Opps - I see the topic now. I searched for it and didn't see it for some reason. Sorry about that.
No point creating a duplicate thread.
Thanks for the reply.

lorax
#4 Posted : 8/28/2008 10:58:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

whats a DMT crash?
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)