We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Many dmt questions Options

Guille...!
#1 Posted : 10/11/2010 4:06:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone!

SWIM is looking forward a dmt extraction, he already has the hexane, the pipete, the NaOH and has ordered the mhrb ( 100 g ), he will do a stb tech, besides he read all the faqs and lots of posts in this forum he still have many questions, and i think this is the best site to get good answers Smile

First of all i would like to know if it's really worth it a A/B Extraction against Stb, and if lemon juice can be used to acidify the water. The hexane would only pick dmt or it will pick other alkaloids? will swim get jungle spice from hexane or normal spice?

The more i search this question the less i understand it, please somenone, what is the difference between freebase and salt? wich one is swim getting with a stb tech? Are they taken in different ways? ( i mean if both are smokable, eatable ... )

Also some tips for the first extraction would be very apreciated, swim know all the security meassures and all that, but if someone can give swim any trick for getting big crystals with 100 g he would get veeery happy Smile

Thanks for your time !

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

spiced_ham
#2 Posted : 10/11/2010 4:15:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The white crystal you would get from such a reaction would be freebase, the form usually smoked. Freebase means that there are no other ions attached to the dimethyltryptamine. Spice is usually acidified before oral consumption by adding an acidic ion, but this is easy.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 10/11/2010 5:19:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Guille...! wrote:

First of all i would like to know if it's really worth it a A/B Extraction against Stb, and if lemon juice can be used to acidify the water.

A/B vs STB is personal prefference. Check the FAQ extraction overview if you didnt yet, it talks about some of the advantages and disadvantages, and also explains a bit of the chemistry. Lemon juice can be used to acidify water, yes, and normal food vinager too, which is what most people use..

First of all i would like to know if it's really worth it a A/B Extraction against Stb, and if lemon juice can be used to acidify the water.

Guille...! wrote:

The hexane would only pick dmt or it will pick other alkaloids? will swim get jungle spice from hexane or normal spice?

mostly dmt, with some minor impurities. But anyways there is no evidence that the 'other alkaloids' (which is basically a very small amount of 2-MTHBC, an alkaloid of which there is little information from) will change the experience or do anything desirable.. There is some people saying it is different than dmt but it could for example be self-suggestion. Again, check the FAQ for this.

So I would say dont worry about it now, just do an extraction with what you have, and maybe in the future if you want, experiment with other extractions using more broad-spectrum solvents such as limonene or so on.

Guille...! wrote:

what is the difference between freebase and salt? wich one is swim getting with a stb tech? Are they taken in different ways? ( i mean if both are smokable, eatable ... )

As the poster above says, and also as the FAQ extraction overview describes. If you still dont understand after researching, feel free to ask.

Guille...! wrote:

Also some tips for the first extraction would be very apreciated, swim know all the security meassures and all that, but if someone can give swim any trick for getting big crystals with 100 g he would get veeery happy Smile

Look into 'crystal growing'. Use the search function here in the forum. Basically if you evaporate very slow or alternate between fridge-freezer every couple of hours for a few days before finally freezing for many hours, this should grow you some crystals. But crystal growing wont increase the total amount. Its beautiful to do it sometime in life, recommended as a beautiful process, but in terms of practicality, they wont change your trip or something of the sort.

Astralking
#4 Posted : 10/11/2010 6:02:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For crystal growing i would say do a straight to base. The purity doesn't really get effected but you get some awweeesome crystal formations when evapping.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke