We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introducing myself in 3d :) Options

GalactivatedMuse
#1 Posted : 10/8/2010 10:11:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all.

Love and light to each person here. Pleased to have run across this forum. The consciousness energy that comes of these pages are intensly (o) eye opening.

My first times in remembering such experiences was a little over a year ago. A feeling gravitated towards an extraction where interest and passion were the center. Since then I have been placed in a journey of discovery. I would love to share experiences and techniques on all different levels of spice.

If we have met in hyperspace already I would still like to say... Nice to be here and looking forward to getting to know some.. if not all of you.. in this version of reality.
Currently pulling stories and knowledge together to start a work of fiction. Anything expressed on the forum is related directly to my dreams, my love for fiction, and my love for information. "The magic is in the mind."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

aetherbound
#2 Posted : 10/9/2010 12:28:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and Welcome Muse! Glad to have you and when I found this place it was right at the right time...Nice to have like minded people for love and support.

Namaste
Aetherbound
In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order..Jung
All above writing with the exception of Dr. Jung's quote is pure mushroom encrusted cowpie!

ragabr
#3 Posted : 10/9/2010 3:28:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Muse.

Be cool, be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms