We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dawn and Merging with Nature and the Magical Sprite Options

shoe
#1 Posted : 9/20/2010 3:16:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wonderful! You *are* a part of the experience!! of course you are!! We are all here, experiencing, together!
Theres definately some synchronicity between my experience and yours. I recently decided to hang mirrors on the ceiling in the bedroom (bad feng-shui) and after smoking some DMT, I came to understand what a mirror really is: a mirror is a type of disruptive energy, like several cracks in reality. However, there is another side. Mirrors also create space: I am indoors, I smoke some DMT. It begins with SWIM, a vision of myself, sitting under a tree, long, curly untrimmed blonde beard, cheeky smile with lips that probably taste like DMT, blue eyes. The "full hippy" version of SWIM. Then, I became the tree. I merge into it. I expand and grow into the room with a huge 'ohhhhhhhhh yeas' and 'of course, what else??!' as all the little yes-ness unfurls and uncurls as the branches and leaves of the tree. Exactly as you described in your experience. A very positive experience.

I am 100% sure that had I not installed a mirror, the space for that tree to grow into, would not have been present.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

57u133
#2 Posted : 9/21/2010 7:40:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been thinking about mirrors lately too. The incense keeps wanting to be burning in front of the mirror...like a dream catcher or filter so to speak. Double edged sword at least it seems.

unclesyd
#3 Posted : 10/8/2010 7:52:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have always felt mirrors are a way for you to look into your soul. Put your nose on the miror and stare into your pupils. You see it, huh? You looking, there it is, ahhh me.
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.